AREMEN'S PROPHECY - COMMUNITY GAME SIGN UP!

Pages: first prev 1234 last
author=gameusurper
Just a small update. I added a real name to my character post from 9/15/2020 (Should be up 9 posts from here). I originally only had the moniker that people knew him by and called him (due to events he's known for). Now he has a full name. People may or may not know this name, though. Or only the first name and not everything else. Or maybe this name is an alias as well? Who knows.

That's actually pretty useful, thank you!
Waxius
"Someday I'll finish my game... someday.."
I'm totally in!

Name: Waxius

Portrait: A5

Personality: Kind, Strong, Stoic

Team: Team 2k

Class: Wizard's Staff

Stats:
- Strength: 4/10
- Intelligence: 9/10
- Vitality: 4/10
- Agility: 3/10

Rock, Papers, Scissors: Scissors
author=El_WaKa
author=Marrend
I'm adding up Preston's stat distribution total as 11 where the OP says you distribute 20. Was that done on purpose?

I'm assuming that that's because he's a joke character. I'll accept it this time, though that means we now have two old men with awful stats as joke characters. But eh, I'll try to make it work.

I guess now the true question is that which old man with awful stats is the more joke???

Hmmm… One can’t fight their way out of a children’s crayon box – and he can’t move very fast, either… But the other one DEFINITELY has a huge disadvantage over the other in stats that’s not Strength or Agility… Aw man – this is gonna be one hell of a fight that’s going to go the distance! My money's on Preston to prevail in the fifth, deciding round - but who knows!? When two old geezers enter the ring - anything is possible!

author=WIP
Please do not embarrass me.

WIP is low-tier, confirmed.
Wooow this is a REALLY good idea! It's so much fun! I can't wait to see the game!

Here's my character:

Name: Leana
Portrait: B6 (with some editing made by me, if that's possible. I am going to post it here when finished)
Personality: Kind, hot-headed, strong-willed
Team: VX or MX, both are ok
Weapon: Bow
Stats:
-STR: 4
-INT: 5
-VIT: 4
-AGI: 7
Rock
Name: The Leech King

Portrait: 10D

Personality: Stingy, Mean, Overconfident

Team: Team XP

Class: Nothing, I’ll use my mind

Stats: (Distribute 20 points between these stats, with a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 10. These determine your growths and bases)

- Strength: 2/10
- Intelligence: 8/10
- Vitality: 4/10
- Agility: 6/10

Rock, Papers, Scissors: Scissors
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=Addit
WIP is low-tier, confirmed.

If I am not appeased, I will finish destroying that which I have created.
Alright! The sign ups are closed, and we have a grand total of 45 characters! Which is actually around the average number of units in a regular Fire Emblem... though now with half of the game length so it can feel a little crowded at times. But that's ok, I got the plan of splitting the party mid-way through the game, giving more chance to shine to everyone.

I've already updated the character chart for the last time and sent PMs to all the participants (If I somehow forgot about you please notify me!). The next days I'll be working on organizing everything and hopefully start the working on the game proper. I'll try to keep everyone updated in case anything important comes up.

I want to thank everyone who joined the game! You are awesome.
Name: Digital_Bunny
Portrait: C-11
Personality: Wise, drinker, loving
Team: MV
Weapon: Sword
- Strength: 6
- Intelligence: 7
- Vitality: 1
- Agility: 6
Rock
The spreadsheets are up! All the characters base stats at level 1 and their growth rates in joining time order. You can check them out by checking the link in the OP or clicking here.

I want to remember everyone that these are the stats decided by your input and they likely won't be modified that much except for luck which will vary to help with game balance. Likewise, I'm aware that there are some characters that seem better than others, but what that spreadsheet is missing are the stats at joining time. Most characters won't join at level 1 and, depending on the situation, they can get a nice boost to make them on par with the party. Of course, all of this will be decided after testing and feedback; that next spreadsheet will have to wait until the game is finished.

author=awakenedfaith182
Name: Digital_Bunny
Portrait: C-11
Personality: Wise, drinker, loving
Team: MV
Weapon: Sword
- Strength: 6
- Intelligence: 7
- Vitality: 1
- Agility: 6
Rock

I'm sorry, you came too late (And that character is already picked anyway). But I'm thinking of opening NPC slots in case anyone else is interested but doesn't want to commit to making a full character. We'll see.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Hey, since RMN Music Pack 2 is now a thing that I'm totally downloading right now, how about using tracks from that, as well? Like, maybe have a mix of tracks from the first pack and the second?
author=El_WaKa
Alright! The sign ups are closed, and we have a grand total of 45 characters! Which is actually around the average number of units in a regular Fire Emblem... though now with half of the game length so it can feel a little crowded at times. But that's ok, I got the plan of splitting the party mid-way through the game, giving more chance to shine to everyone.

I've already updated the character chart for the last time and sent PMs to all the participants (If I somehow forgot about you please notify me!). The next days I'll be working on organizing everything and hopefully start the working on the game proper. I'll try to keep everyone updated in case anything important comes up.

I want to thank everyone who joined the game! You are awesome.

I will make for a glorious glass cannon! I'm happy to be a part of this :3
author=Marrend
Hey, since RMN Music Pack 2 is now a thing that I'm totally downloading right now, how about using tracks from that, as well? Like, maybe have a mix of tracks from the first pack and the second?

Hehe, I downloaded it as soon as it was released. I'm fully planning on using both of them for the game. I was also planning on using stuff from the Resource section of RMN, but after further inspection most of the things there simply don't fit. I'll try to dive deeper in them some other time though, in case I miss something.

author=Punk_Kricket
I will make for a glorious glass cannon! I'm happy to be a part of this :3

Thank you! Your words motivate me to work harder!
author=El_WaKa
The spreadsheets are up! All the characters base stats at level 1 and their growth rates in joining time order. You can check them out by checking the link in the OP or clicking here.

inb4 best Skill and Speed in the game

HA

SNEK WILL BE UNBEATABLE
Objection!
I was comparing Strength scores when I noticed something.
What "favors" did Frogge perform to be made into such a raging badass? His guy's better than mine in almost every way. He even has a higher HP growth! Swordsmen are supposed to be fast'n'squishy, not divine ass-kickers.

Kain W and WIP are also all-round better than my guy. How did it end up like this? Where was I supposed to pass off the bribe money? >:(
This was asked around very frequently and I could've sworn I explained it before, but to be sure, I'm going to explain it here:

Everyone starts with 0 Luck because I couldn't think of a way to add to the template and many if not all base units in Fire Emblem start with 0 Luck. So I decided to use it as a slight balancing tool, giving more or less to characters that start weak or very strong (and hopefully make everyone viable) and try to avoid touching the other stats (Because they came from your very own input).

I decided to make it give you +1 Hit, +1 Eva, +1 Crit and +1 Crit evasion. Every point doesn't make a whole world of difference but still comes very handy. The growth rates for luck are also similarly "standardized" across the board to give everyone 25%, this is also subject to change to give a little push to units that need it.

author=Dyhalto
Objection!I was comparing Strength scores when I noticed something.
What "favors" did Frogge perform to be made into such a raging badass? His guy's better than mine in almost every way. He even has a higher HP growth! Swordsmen are supposed to be fast'n'squishy, not divine ass-kickers.

Kain W and WIP are also all-round better than my guy. How did it end up like this? Where was I supposed to pass off the bribe money? >:(

There are many factors that influence a character power than just the base stats, like weapons, skills, availability, joining level and time. Just as an example, while Frogge is technically better, you got access to Axes, which have higher Attack, plus a higher Strength growth. You'll get stronger with time, don't worry.
WaKa just told me that I'm Frogge's boss.

I am content.
author=Dyhalto

All that exposed skin stuff is starting to pay off now, (^_−)☆
Meanwhile, I'm just gonna vibe with my fellow 2k3 monk. Kinda diggin how all over the place team 2k3 is lol
I notice the other mages have elements attached to them and I'm the only one without. I can only assume this is because I am above petty elements and that while they're peforming their parlour tricks I am throttling the heavens.
Pages: first prev 1234 last