WRITER, PROOFREADER & EDITOR FOR HIRE OR VOLUNTEER (BA IN CREATIVE WRITING)

Pages: 1
Hi everyone!

I'm Leporine, a freelancer here on RMN looking to work with some creators to help polish off their game scripts. I can offer assistance with proofreading or editing, making sure your project's writing is without lexical errors, has a pleasing flow and a consistent English dialect (American or British), so you don't have to! Essentially, making sure it's all smoothed out and ready for release. I don't have previous experience working with video games, so while I'd obviously prefer paid work, I might be persuaded to volunteer for an individual or a group if it meant getting a project I'm really passionate about off the ground! The kinds of games I generally play come under these themes and genres, but I'm open to hearing all of your ideas: romance, LGBTQ+, slice-of-life, mystery, horror, fantasy. I won't work on anything NSFW, so please don't ask!

As for writing, the same rules generally apply. If you're looking for someone to write your script, flesh out your characters and bring your story to life, I'm happy to lend my time and energy to a project I'm passionate about. Anything that fits into the categories I've listed above would be a pleasure to work on, so if that's your game, please get in touch with me! I'd love to hear from you!

Education & Experience ✨

- A bachelor's degree in English Literature and Creative Writing
- Several years of experience proofreading and editing for clients, online groups and personal acquaintances

Because of the difference in the size and scale of projects here on RMN, and the requirements that might come with them, I won't be listing prices here. If you get in contact with me, though, we can sit down with a nice, virtual cup of tea, either here or on Discord. You can tell me all about your project and I promise to honestly work through your needs and will commit to working with you if it seems like a good fit for the both of us. Honestly, I just really want to sink my teeth into a fantastic project, so I'll always try my best to find a way I may be able to help you, and the community, out.

Thank you so much for reading, and looking forward to working with some of you in the future!
unity
You're magical to me.
This honestly sounds really great! My favorite kinds of games to make are fantasy RPGs with a strong emphasis on romance between ladies who love ladies (I've made Luxaren Allure and several smaller titles with this theme in the past).

I feel like my writing still isn't nearly as good as it could be, and I want to get a lot better at romance in general. I'm finishing up a project right now, but I could probably use the help in my next big project, so it's certainly something I'd like to keep in mind. I can't make any promises right away, as the project is still very early in planning, though.

Do you have any examples of your writing that you'd be willing to share?

Thanks very mich! :D
Pages: 1