SHERIFF MAFIA (GAME OVER)

I'd like to roleclaim, I am the sheriff.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
#lynch psy_wombats

Yeehaw
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Alright, you rascals. With Gourd_Clae being the Sheriff, who also wasn't fond of a no-lynch on Day One, I feel we should uphold his ideals. His house, his rules.

Unless given good reason though, it isn't Psy. At least, not for a facetious Sheriff claim. I'm honestly not that sold on a Day One lynch, but if there's good reason to... well. Gourd's house, Gourd's rules.

I can has conversation?
If there's a strong case then maybe, though without the alignment flip lynching day 1 is possibly less useful than usual. We also don't know the number of scum so we can't for definite work out the maths for MYLO and LYLO.
What makes you think no alignment flip?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
All I'm gonna say for now until more of y'all have given your opinions in this here public forum is that the first posts of day 1 usually have very little useful info on them, its somewhere halways through day 1, high noon you could say, where interesting info starts popping up.

Yeehaw
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=psy_wombats

Fomar said nothing about there being no alignment flip partner, explain yourself.
Or maybe he did and I just can't read.

Yeehaw
author=psy_wombats

I thought it was one of the differences with sheriff, but I've just re-read the first post but can't see anything. I'm probably mistaken, though the rules say:

author=AlaskanEmily
when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it becomes Night.

Which doesn't mention alignment, only role. Though it's probably an oversight.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Good point Barkeeper Fomar. Guess we'll have to find out if lynch flips alignment once we lynch someone. Also, I am in favor of day 1 lynch. If we don't lynch, the sheriff will probably lose their bulletproofness and we will have the same amount of suspects, which is a disadvantage imo.

Yeehaw.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
ohgodozzy'sroleplaying

Uh, yes, hi. I'm here. Not much has happened.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
#lynch oddrabbit see you day 2
It feels good to be the king :D
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
#lynch oddrabbitsee you day 2
fastest gun in the west
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
Alright, you rascals. With Gourd_Clae being the Sheriff, who also wasn't fond of a no-lynch on Day One, I feel we should uphold his ideals. His house, his rules.

Unless given good reason though, it isn't Psy. At least, not for a facetious Sheriff claim. I'm honestly not that sold on a Day One lynch, but if there's good reason to... well. Gourd's house, Gourd's rules.

I can has conversation?

This is the respect I'd like to see from all members of the town. Thank you, Rachel, I have decreed you are 100% town.

It looks like we need to determine if the alignment is revealed upon death. Even if it isn't, I think having a record of who voted for who is important information so I absolutely think a day 1 lynch is in order. Although, I don;t really anybody in mind yet.

Psy's post was obviously a joke, fomar is making good observations but obviously they are all mechanics related so kind of a nulltell.

the only notable behavior I think is Rachel cozying up to me although I'd be lying if I said I didn't appreciate it

so if it was scum trying to make the sheriff see them in a positive light... it is working lmao

I don't really want to set the precedent that currying my favor means you are being suspicious. Because it's funny lol
*don't really have anybody in mind yet
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
If not for the risk of confusing ItsJustAClint, I would've written an introduction vignette. Aw well, I'll just have to settle for being somewhat in-character.

Ozzy has a point about a Day One lynch, whether or not I want to dedicate to it. Cave_Dog, you're awful quick to accuse Odd too. Granted in a past life, I might have guilt about pointin' my huntin' knife at Odd this time, but ain't no use fussin' about anything but the here-and-now.

(See? Semi-IC!)

At the risk of seeming a suckup to Sheriff Clae, I also feel we don't have enough info to go off. Yet. I'm glad y'all are pouring in, but we're still missing some varmints. I ain't relyin' on a role claim yet, as it got a certain barkeep's ancestor turned to wolf chow and I like my... sarsaparilla, I'll admit.

...*moose-horns to show I'm OOC* tl;dr -- I'm antsy for the others to post, I'm worried for Gourd's safeguard vs a nightkill, and I worry a hard role claim could be suicidal for legit town.
cave is going to stab everybody even mildly rping in the ribs
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
#cancel

Yeehaw
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm pretty sure that Cave was just making a joke vote. I think I know that partner well enough to call his joke votes. Kinda. I hope.

Yeehaw.
Nah I think he was legit trying a ~~soulread~~ or something, which makes me not want to kill Odd