SHERIFF MAFIA (GAME OVER)

cave just wanted odd dead for the crime of being odd. Honestly, I thought that was obvious enough that I did not comment. If he did read into odd's soul I would like to hear what was in it lol

Votecount:

PsyWombats: 0 (Ozzy)
OddRabbit: 1 (CAVE)

Day 1 ends in 35 hours.
If orgot all about this. Time to catch up on the great amount of nothing that's probably happened so far.

Let's get in the mood, shall we?

Howdy'all~
Wow, on listening to that it was definitely a bit more racist than my child memory remembered. God knows where I even picked that song up, tbh, but dang. Could I get an exception of deleting that with an edit. I feel pretty bad about posting it now orz
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
my vote's not a joke.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
wait hold on
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
*puts on greaves*
Day 1 ends in 24 hours!

Votecount:

OddRabbit: 1 (CAVE)

Also Goddamnit Liberty. OK, JUST THIS ONCE. If anyone else posts accidentally slightly-racist videos, know that Liberty used up the one free edit for it.
That leaves just Jeroen not posting?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
*slaps on vambrace*
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
*sharpens Bowie*
*loads six-shooter*
*charges steampunk raygun*

...so. Twenty-four hours. Twenty-two-and-a-half for this post, technically. I believe Jeroen is still busy as he is. Only one (1) blind shot at Odd remains. In the immortal words of Tuco: "When you have to lynch, lynch, don't talk". But as it stands, I'm not taking a shot (or stab, or zap) in the dark without good reason.
#lynch Jeroen if he's too busy to participate

The only one I don't want to kill is Oddrabbit, because if he's scum, cave will gloat about it
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
*slams down visor of helmet*

author=psy_wombats
#lynch Jeroenif he's too busy to participate

The only one I don't want to kill is Oddrabbit, because if he's scum, cave will gloat about it

MY LIST OF KNIGHTLY DEEDS IS ALREADY EXHAUSTIVELY LONG!!! ONE MORE BOASTING WON'T MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE!!!

#DUEL ODDRABBIT
Jeroen, Libby, Fomar, Ozzy, (and cap??)

I want to know what you all think about lynching odd today. I would also like to know what you think about lynching Jeroen. Which do you prefer and why?
Why would we lynch him? Explain why you would support such a thing? Especially when it would behove all of us to get rid of non-players instead? :/
I'd personally choose to lynch a non-player. They'd get killed by Mod anyway so better for us to off them, I think. That way we could at least start having a history to draw from in future days bar dumb talk.

Honestly, the worst thing about mafia games is the first day. Mainly because I'm a fan of not lynching first day because there's nothing to learn beyond killing a townie (which is much much more likely than potshotting scum) or someone with a decent role (not quite an issue in this version, I think?)
IT'S TIME TO D-D-DUEL!

All existing votes are canceled. For the remainder of the day phase, all votes must target either CAVE or OddRabbit.
If neither CAVE nor the OddRabbit has any votes by the end of the day phase, or they have the same number of votes and the Sheriff has not broken the tie, both will die.

Votecount:

OddRabbit: 0 (CAVE)
CAVE: 0
#lynch OddRabbit

The only thing worse than cavedog gloating would be killing cavedog when he was correct, because then he'd get to do selfrighteous gloating in deadchat.