SHERIFF MAFIA (GAME OVER)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=psy_wombats
#lynch Jeroenif he's too busy to participate

The only one I don't want to kill is Oddrabbit, because if he's scum, cave will gloat about it

author=psy_wombats
#lynch OddRabbitThe only thing worse than cavedog gloating would be killing cavedog when he was correct, because then he'd get to do selfrighteous gloating in deadchat.

any vote reason will do as long as it doesn't have to do with anything happening in the game

author=psy_wombats
#cancel#lynch cavedog

I refuse to believe the duel power is both town-aligned and not shot limited.

I don't think Odd is lying about his power (not that it couldn't be a scum power).

scared of me using my unlimited town power on him tomorrow
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
psy accounts for a scenario where i'm town and lying about my power and votes me anyway. we'll find out at the end of day 2, when he dies.
I considered you were either A lying about shot-limitedness in an attempt to draw the nightkill (note: unproductive because I'm not scum and therefore can't nightkill you over it) or B lying about being town (as AE did mention scum were expected to have high-power roles in this format).
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
Crap, we're tied right now. Anyone? Ozzy...? ._.

I was going to reply to this that I'd be around until EOD and willing to unmake ties, but after rereading, ties kill both duelists. I'm not sure what to think about this for the moment, but it's worth pointing out.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=psy_wombats
I considered you were either A lying about shot-limitedness in an attempt to draw the nightkill (note: unproductive because I'm not scum and therefore can't nightkill you over it) or B lying about being town (as AE did mention scum were expected to have high-power roles in this format).

this is an admission of voting a member of the town. i want all guns+knightswords trained on this man
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
#lynch odd

To avoid a tie. I will now read more and see if I change my mind.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
pls comment on psy
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=psy_wombats
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
Crap, we're tied right now. Anyone? Ozzy...? ._.
I was going to reply to this that I'd be around until EOD and willing to unmake ties, but after rereading, ties kill both duelists. I'm not sure what to think about this for the moment, but it's worth pointing out.

I have no idea what psy is trying to say here. It sounds like a whole lot of nothing.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=psy_wombats
#cancel#lynch cavedog

I refuse to believe the duel power is both town-aligned and not shot limited.

I don't think Odd is lying about his power (not that it couldn't be a scum power).

"Odd may be scum"

author=psy_wombats

"cave may be town." theres no actual post-related reasoning at all, which, d1 whatever, but also a hesitancy to make any kind of call either way even with roles.

this kind of fence-sitting isn't inherently a tell on d1, but psy votes me over odd anyway. the problem is that psy doesn't state his actual reason for voting me, which is that i am going to use my duel power to kill him tomorrow, immediately, and he is afraid of this. only scum would be afraid to speak the truth here and not type out the sentence "I am afraid of being dueled."

in conclusion, i should have used this power on liberty to force her into making a d1 vote
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
my god. psy thinks we're both town and wants to kill us both at the same time... i'm not sure if our medieval village can withstand this
author=OzzyTheOne
I have no idea what psy is trying to say here. It sounds like a whole lot of nothing.

I'm trying to say a tie kills both duelists. That's not inherently bad, especially because I specifically remember a game where scum-Cave dueled a very angry scum-Piano on day 1. (which was hilarious, but, it means even Odd were to flip scum it wouldn't confirm cave)

but yeah, as stated, my "actual reason" for voting Cave is that I'm skeptical about town having a multishot duelist.
Votecount:

PsyWombats: 0 (Ozzy)
Jeroen_Sol: 0 (Psy)

OddRabbit: 3 (CAVE, Fomar, Liberty, Ozzy)
CAVE: 2 (Ozzy, Cap, Atiya, Psy)

Day 1 ends in 1 hour.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes for hammer.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=psy_wombats
but yeah, as stated, my "actual reason" for voting Cave is that I'm skeptical about town having a multishot duelist.

except you stated in 1/2 of one of your posts that you considered the possibility that I was town and lying (in a pro-town way) about being able to do this more than once. this also doesn't explain why you vote me over odd, the person who you said "probably isn't lying about role but could be scum."
I do have some thoughts about what just happened but I think they can wait until Day 2!
My read would be Odd town-ish (don't think role is a lie, role seems weak for scum), Cave neutral --

If there's such a thing as an unlimited duelist, then no way does town have that (especially considering how watered-down Odd's role looks). If being unlimited is a townish lie, it's not like making that lie hinders scumteam in any way if it does turn out Cave is scum. That a tied duel kills the duelist would make singleshot duelist seem more townish I guess, but, it's not like I have any other voting options.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
#lynch oddrabbit almost forgot i'm killing odd
Here, haven't had chance to read up yet but wanted to make sure there wasn't a tie. Which given Gourd has voted, there can't be anymore.
author=psy_wombats
I considered you were either A lying about shot-limitedness in an attempt to draw the nightkill (note: unproductive because I'm not scum and therefore can't nightkill you over it)

Whomever is scum however could night kill him over it.

Time is up! Day 1 has ended.

author=Narrator
CAVE turned to face OddRabbit, and said "This town ain't big enough for the two of us!"
"Then I reckon we better settle this," Odd said, readying his gunbelt.

As they stared each other down, hands hovering over their guns, a single tumbleweed blew across the dusty street. The rest of the town stood looking on in anticipation. CAVE shot one look back, and then both CAVE and Odd drew up and fired at the same time.

They both stood frozen for a second, but after a moment Odd fell to the ground. CAVE holstered his gun and turned to walk away.

The onlookers suddenly realized they were going to have to deal with the dead Odd, for they no longer had a town undertaker...

OddRabbit has been lynched! He was mafia-aligned Undertaker.

author=Role
When choosing a night-kill target, you can activate this ability. If the player dies from the night-kill, you will be able to use that player's ability in the following day or night. If they had a passive ability, it will be in effect from the start of the following day to the end of the following night.
Once this ability has been successfully used, it cannot be used again. You cannot us this ability on the Sheriff.

You win when the total number of outlaws is equal to or greater than the remaining town, not including the Sheriff.

Final Votecount:

PsyWombats: 0 (Ozzy)
Jeroen_Sol: 0 (Psy)

OddRabbit: 5 (CAVE, CAVE, Fomar, Liberty, Ozzy, Gourd)
CAVE: 2 (Ozzy, Cap, Atiya, Psy)

Night 1 begins now! Day 2 will begin in 48 hours. Get any night actions in before then.