SHERIFF MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hm, Psy reasoning his choice twice by disliking Cave's gloating is a bad look for him. Psy's posts are solid, but I think he would be capable to make them as scum and there's this soft defense of odd. And this switch's kinda bad:

author=psy_wombats
#cancel#lynch cavedog

I refuse to believe the duel power is both town-aligned and not shot limited.

I don't think Odd is lying about his power (not that it couldn't be a scum power).

Almost as if they schemed in scumchat between psy voting odd and this post.

I probably like
#lynch Psy
more than voting Liberty rn. Liberty feels lost, Psy might have an agenda.
author=Cap_H
It's an easy take, but Gourd makes it easy to tr him.

It was funny because Gourd is confirmed. You don't have to read him, it's literally the theme of the game

Also if I were scheming with Odd to get Cave killed on D1, you would've seen Oddrabbit actually voting.
I kind of expected I'd be dying today given odd's flip, and that puts me at -1, so:

I'm a 1-shot doctor, except the protection goes into effect the night after I use the power, rather than the same night. I used it last night so I'm now effectively vanilla. But if nobody dies tonight, you know why.

Reads:
Town: Atiya
Scummish: Liberty, Cave, CapH

@Ozzy: you and Liberty are the only people claiming to be vanilla right now, can you verify this post from Liberty looks like a vanilla role? https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25509/?post=915329#post915329

I asked earlier but couldn't elaborate because without saying I wasn't vanilla. But anyway, if it can be confirmed that Liberty is indeed vanilla (and not retroactively trying to say she's a cowboy and was bluffing odd or something), then I don't think she's scum. Because to a Liberty/Odd scumteam, it would make sense for them to think that all town had powers, like Odd said. It'd be really bold of scum-Liberty to claim to be vanilla right there without knowing whether vanilla town even existed or not. If there really are no vanilla towns, then kill Liberty.
liberty just doesn't give much of a fuck either way, is all. if you lynch me, fine, that's on your neck and idc. If you don't, fine, I'll help where I can. :shrug:

btw, if I were scumteam I wouldn't throw my partner under the wagon and vote them so early, putting them at mercy of a lynch. I might not jump to exonerate them, but I wouldn't be all casual about voting and then fuck off until the day ends. just putting that out there.

but ya'll do what ya'll do.

also, cowboy, you nutbrain. that's the title. I've been pretty apparent I think, as to what it is. it's vanilla town, now stop digging for other people's roles you scum.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
god it's so easy to vote for liberty
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=psy_wombats
I kind of expected I'd be dying today given odd's flip, and that puts me at -1, so:

I'm a 1-shot doctor, except the protection goes into effect the night after I use the power, rather than the same night. I used it last night so I'm now effectively vanilla. But if nobody dies tonight, you know why.

Reads:
Town: Atiya
Scummish: Liberty, Cave, CapH

@Ozzy: you and Liberty are the only people claiming to be vanilla right now, can you verify this post from Liberty looks like a vanilla role? https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25509/?post=915329#post915329

I asked earlier but couldn't elaborate because without saying I wasn't vanilla. But anyway, if it can be confirmed that Liberty is indeed vanilla (and not retroactively trying to say she's a cowboy and was bluffing odd or something), then I don't think she's scum. Because to a Liberty/Odd scumteam, it would make sense for them to think that all town had powers, like Odd said. It'd be really bold of scum-Liberty to claim to be vanilla right there without knowing whether vanilla town even existed or not. If there really are no vanilla towns, then kill Liberty.

Yes, her post seems to be genuine. For I too am a good old fashioned town-aligned cowboy. So I'm pretty sure that Libby is not scum and is just being rusty. Not that I suspected her to begin with.

Yeehaw
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Liberty
liberty just doesn't give much of a fuck either way, is all. if you lynch me, fine, that's on your neck and idc. If you don't, fine, I'll help where I can. :shrug:

btw, if I were scumteam I wouldn't throw my partner under the wagon and vote them so early, putting them at mercy of a lynch. I might not jump to exonerate them, but I wouldn't be all casual about voting and then fuck off until the day ends. just putting that out there.

but ya'll do what ya'll do.

also, cowboy, you nutbrain. that's the title. I've been pretty apparent I think, as to what it is. it's vanilla town, now stop digging for other people's roles you scum.

While I don't like to metagame much, I can agree that Libby is not the kind to throw her scum partners under the bus, for what it's worth.

@Cap reading over what Cap has been saying, I also find it weird how he townreads Gourd after it has been stated by the admin of the game that Gourd is town-aligned. I don't think Cap is scum, but I'd expect more attention from him.

@CAVE why'd ta ask me for the symbol thing?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
@CAVE why'd ta ask me for the symbol thing?

we're waiting for liberty to pick a symbol. b etween $, #, and (.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
any good mod will have the vanilla town role pm delivered to scum. now, this mod might be bad, we don't know, but rolecops also exist. people only started saying the vanilla town role name day 2. also noteworthy that ozzy never said it until after liberty.

as much as i like my liberty case and love killing liberty, killing ozzy may be wiser, as his ideas are really bad and he said something about voting me once.
I actually think psy's vanilla point is interesting. It doesn't clear the suspicion around psy himself though. I find it interesting that he put her in the scummish category while at the same time stating he didn't think she was scum if ozzy's vanilla claim was real.

I'd say if I were to vote it'd be either Psy or Cap. Psy has been weird all game with some of his comments and the way he voted. The only reason I might spare psy is just to see if anyone dies tonight, but scum psy could easily withhold his kill and not look suspicious by doing so. The odds of scum hitting whoever he protected is also pretty slim since he used it right away and there are a lot of players alive.

As for cap, I'm more scum neutral on him. In other words There are things there that make him feel slightly scummy, but not enough there to where I feel that strongly about it. The town reading gourd stood out the most of me, because it would most likely be scum to not pay enough attention to miss such a big detail. Also of note is him voting cave, changing his mind and saying killing cave is a mistake, only to then not vote odd.

I could throw down a Psy lynch right now, but I'm not actually sure how many votes are on him. We haven't heard from Altiya in awhile so I don't want to avoid hammering someone just yet.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i do think you all should look at liberty and understand we lose nothing by mislynching there. and I'm not talking about roles.
I'm not picking a symbol.
Also, yeah, give people a chance to chime in. That said, if scum wasn't psy, then why have we not had a hammer yet? Interesting...
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
any good mod will have the vanilla town role pm delivered to scum. now, this mod might be bad, we don't know, but rolecops also exist. people only started saying the vanilla town role name day 2. also noteworthy that ozzy never said it until after liberty.

Yeah actually, that sounds really plausible, I'll buy it. Liberty dropped the name of the role out of nowhere for no reason, and pairing a role cop with Odd's power would be a pretty neat setup.

#lynch Liberty

re: Cap, I think claiming to have reread the thread multiple times while still not putting any care into his reads would indicate that he's faking his analysis. He's still around the top of my list and I'd be willing to switch my vote to him.

Ozzy still looks fine to me.

author=Liberty
Also, yeah, give people a chance to chime in. That said, if scum wasn't psy, then why have we not had a hammer yet? Interesting...

I don't understand what this is supposed to mean.
author=psy_wombats
@Gourd: the point isn't "cave dueled scum, therefore he's evil," the point is "scum cave is known to behave like this, don't cross him off your scum list."

alright I guess this is fair enough
author=Liberty
I'm not picking a symbol.

don't be rude, pick a symbol >:(
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sorry, I didn't read Emily's posts. I haven't known till now that Gourd's modconfirmed. I don't know if it makes me looks worse, but paying attention isn't my forte.

Why is Atiya a townread?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
In regards to Demonlord, i think he's closer to town, but i need to see more from him.
author=OzzyTheOne
So, in regards to my case on psy which I alluded to before going to bed. You have this here:

author=psy_wombats
#lynch Jeroenif he's too busy to participate

The only one I don't want to kill is Oddrabbit, because if he's scum, cave will gloat about it

Going for the inactive player day 1 is not something I like to see, specially because lo and behold, Jeroen was replaced by Demonlord.

author=psy_wombats
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
Crap, we're tied right now. Anyone? Ozzy...? ._.
I was going to reply to this that I'd be around until EOD and willing to unmake ties, but after rereading, ties kill both duelists. I'm not sure what to think about this for the moment, but it's worth pointing out.

This still irks me the wrong way. I'm pretty sure that at this point of the day everyone already knew that a tie kills both players in the duel. He's speaking but not saying anything, which is scummy in my opinion.

This whole post from Ozzy makes me feel good about him. These were all things I was concerned about on day 1 but forgot to mention when expressing why I distrust psy. I know I'm town so ozzy thinking the same way gives me hope. The fact that people were jumping to lynch lurkers day 1 made me uncomfy bc those people were obviously going to get replaced or modkilled. Same thing with letting the duelist power kill both parties -- if both are town that's a major advantage for scum that can't be traced back to anybody else but cave. Both of those things read as opportunistic scumplays when I read them.
Liberty has also done some of these same things but iirc she never voted anybody and was just responding directly to a question asked her where her choices were either Jeroen or Odd. So, other than that, I don't think Liberty has really given us much reason to suspect her. I think the role hinting thing is a nulltell bc she has done it as town before.