SHERIFF MAFIA (GAME OVER)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
@deadchat support me
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Psy, I'm going to explain your only path of victory. It relies on Gourd not showing up before the day ends.

Demonlord: Needs Gourd to live to win
Me: needs to Hammer Gourd at some point, and then survive to the endgame.

Remaining players today:

Gourd (1 deathproof)
Cap
Ozzy

Psy
Cave
Demonlord

TODAY, pile votes onto Ozzy or cap. This doesn't work if Gourd shows up. kill whoever survives out of Ozzy/Cap in the night. This leaves us with

Gourd (1 deathproof)

Psy
Cave
Demonlord

You two vote Gourd, I hammer him. this fulfills my win condition as long as i live to the end of the game. Kill Demonlord in the night. This leaves us with

Gourd
Psy
Cave

Since Gourd actually doesn't count as a number with regards to win conditions, this results in a scum win, with me alive so I win, and Gourd alive so demonlord wins.

This is your only path to victory, and it relies on you voting either Ozzy or Cap, Gourd not showing up, and Demonlord cooperating. Otherwise, you will be executed today, and if not today, tomorrow. You can count on me to join you if you vote this way, because the end result sounds funny as fuck. And honestly it's looking pretty possible since Gourd has a history of going AWOL towards the end of the day without voting in this game thus far.
Quick post before I leave for work. I won't be back until tonight.

Psy's point is exactly why I think scum would not target gourd. Gourd does not count as town in player count conditions, What you just proposed (town, scum, gourd), doesn't scum win in that condition precisely because of the gourd not counting thing? I feel like that's a point scum would defend and you've been defending it all game.

#cancel
#lynch Psy
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
demonlord, please give him a chance. we might be doing the multi-factional win. #solidarity #betrayal
Sorry internet issues guys! When things started looking better I had exams to take care of.

Or at least that's what I would say if cave wasn't trying to kill me!!
author=demonlord5000
Psy's point is exactly why I think scum would not target gourd. Gourd does not count as town in player count conditions, What you just proposed (town, scum, gourd), doesn't scum win in that condition precisely because of the gourd not counting thing?

I actually had completely forgotten about this. That does make it less likely. I'm not sure why my good/not-good choice of target for the doc power would make me more/less likely to be scum though.

@cave: re: role, I'm a frontier doctor (literacy required, medical knowledge optional). Its sheer watered-downedness is part of what made a duelist look crazy on day 1, when it was next to two very shaky powers that I thought both belonged to town.

For what it's worth I was kidding about Gourd analysis stuff with demon (thus the ~~~~), I don't actually think that makes him more likely to be scum, the reasons after the vote do.

If I were scum I'd totally accept the proposal because it indeed does look hilarious but unfortunately I'm not and can't.
It was interesting reading what happens in the timeline that Go(ur)d abandons, but I'm going to have to veto the attempt on my life even though I understand the appeal it may have had.

As for who is scum... I don't feel bad about, like, anybody? Ozzy feels like he's coasting and is definitely the kind of person to throw scum partner under the bus day 1. Cap was one of the two people yesterday I was down with killing but he seems too tired to be doing the scumkills

But, the way cave is talking makes me think he could be scum??? Never kill Gourdy it's scum tactics. I could believe that psy was scum I guess but idk why cave would be so sure?

so I guess ozzy, psy, or cave
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
Sorry internet issues guys! When things started looking better I had exams to take care of.

Or at least that's what I would say if cave wasn't trying to kill me!!

YOU'RE RUINING MY OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
It was interesting reading what happens in the timeline that Go(ur)d abandons, but I'm going to have to veto the attempt on my life even though I understand the appeal it may have had.

As for who is scum... I don't feel bad about, like, anybody? Ozzy feels like he's coasting and is definitely the kind of person to throw scum partner under the bus day 1. Cap was one of the two people yesterday I was down with killing but he seems too tired to be doing the scumkills

But, the way cave is talking makes me think he could be scum??? Never kill Gourdy it's scum tactics. I could believe that psy was scum I guess but idk why cave would be so sure?

so I guess ozzy, psy, or cave

To be clear, gourd, I am only advocating for your murder because it might be really funny. You, yourself, have the means to nullify this entirely, by beginning to tell the world's funniest joke, right here and now.
My biggest reason for thinking cave is town right now is that he corroborated Atiya's 'vote for sheriff at end of day to win' story saying he had the same thing. He could have lied but it seemed unnecessarily risky. \

Buuut, when I think about it cave did mention he suspected everybody having atiya's wincon so maybe he like hedged his bets that everyone had it and when it became clear they didn't it wasn't a big deal as a claim. It seems like the kind of lie scum cave would think to do.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
gourd you literally just had to not post until psy was tricked into voting for you wtf.
@cave I honestly understand the impulse to want to kill me it WOULD be funny for me to come back and find that everybody organized my death. This game really said ACAB and then made me the cop
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
gourd you literally just had to not post until psy was tricked into voting for you wtf.

I can disappear again if it's helpful???
@psy hey I'm leaving don't accept any illicit deals from cave while im gone ok!!
No problem. I'll self-deputize myself in your absence.

author=Gourd_Clae
Buuut, when I think about it cave did mention he suspected everybody having atiya's wincon so maybe he like hedged his bets that everyone had it and when it became clear they didn't it wasn't a big deal as a claim. It seems like the kind of lie scum cave would think to do.

The reason cave claiming to have this wincon made me think he was townier was because I assumed if he was lying about it, the reason to do it would be to try and trap scum into a telling vote at LYLO. Liike essentially what he just tried to pull.

@demonlord: Do you win the game if the sheriff dies, but town kills all the scum anyway?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
3 dollar meatball subs

anyway demonlord jumped on my psy vote with some nonsensical reason after I was allegedly his strongest choice for an execution. i guess we could call that a successful bait, except we can't because this isn't about alignmetns anymore. the actual reason i'm voting him now is that he ignored literally all the shit i wrote holy god i need attention you can't do this #cancel #lynch demonlord
@psy That also makes sense. I figured it made him townie bc if he was caught lying it would be possibly bad for him as scum -- but I forgot it was cave so he probably didn't take that into account anyway.

Yeah, idk what demon is thinking either. why switch to psy...?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm so confused by this day. It has just been CAVE flailing around wildly while making me suspect him yet again for wanting to kill Gourd. Now, here's the thing, was his whole proposition a joke? I can't know, it's CAVE! He's just as likely to be lying than he is to actually be meaning it.

Demon's posts have been weird all around, he does an incredible job at making himself look scummy as usual.

Psy, eh, my gut tells me something's off with him but I literally do not have the brainpower to keep up with this game anymore. However, I'm just going to go with my gut at this point in time and just stick to my psy vote.

#lynch psy_wombats

Also, I still don't like how you muppets lynched Libby, she was my cowboy partner ;-;
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Uh, forgot to bold

#lynch psy_wombats
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
That's a weird post from you, ozzy. It almost smells of tmi. Esp, on demon.