SHERIFF MAFIA (GAME OVER)

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Cap, I am an absolute noob when it comes to mafia terminology, could you please elaborate?

Also, I was pretty brain drained after reading all the stuff that CAVE dropped and was not in a good state of mind to do any investigating. I'll fix that now by doing some rereading of peoples' posts.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ok, I reread Demon' posts and yeah, him voting for psy is indeed weird. Up until now he was suspecting CAVE. Not to mention that after CAVE gave his whole "lets kill Groud guys, lolololol" thing, suddenly Demon is in favor of voting psy instead of CAVE? Even though CAVE was trying to plan a gourd lynch which would result in Demon losing according to him? Like, Demon even said so himself earlier that he main reason he suspects CAVE is because his wincon is opposite to his and now he's going to let it slide? Yeah no, that smells suspicious.

#cancel
#lynch demonlord5000
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
End of day is approaching fast, please give more input.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=OzzyTheOne
tmi?

too much info, it sounded like you knew his alignment, when you said it. The other thing was calling Libby's lynch bad. I think both of these are statements scum could write. But I also had a good feeling about you previously on, so it's not a tragedy for you. I just will need to reread your posts from d1 and d2 cautiously to make my mind.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=demonlord5000
Quick post before I leave for work. I won't be back until tonight.

Psy's point is exactly why I think scum would not target gourd. Gourd does not count as town in player count conditions, What you just proposed (town, scum, gourd), doesn't scum win in that condition precisely because of the gourd not counting thing? I feel like that's a point scum would defend and you've been defending it all game.

#cancel
#lynch Psy

This indeed sounds like stretching.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=OzzyTheOne
End of day is approaching fast, please give more input.

I think we have another twenty hours, but your concern earned you some townie points.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
So, the game ends in 3 hours. I'm probably heading to bed and let me tell you that I like Psy's claim better than Demonlord's but let's do some counting. We started with 10 players. That almost certainly means two scummies. You have 2 scummies and 9 vanillas in mountanious. 2 scummies, 1 cop and 6 townies in Vanilla 9er, which is townsided. We have bulletproof sheriff, i and psy both are extremely conditional protectives - is that balanced?
Duelist doesn't really do that much with balance.
Fomar is an unknown. Probably a weak investigative role.
Alternative winning conditions of Atiya and possibly Cave might have an alternative winning condition - these could be there to balance the bulletproof and lynchproof sheriff out.
Ofc, we don't know powers of odd and the other mafia. If we assume that they have middling or strong powers, Demonlord is scum. If they have weak or conditional powers, Psy is scum.

I'm of the opinion that Odd at least partially claimed his real role. With that claim he would have been able to use it to get towncred, If he had survived.

So, I'm voting Demonlord.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
#lynch Demonlord
That's Hammer, gimme a minute to make a proper post
author=Narrator
As the sun was setting on another day of accusations and tense trigger fingers in the dusty western town, with the residents gathered in the saloon where a consensus was finally starting to form for the first time.
The Sheriff wore his shining badge, stepping out for a moment. Maybe he was getting antsy from all the talk of how he could be betrayed, or maybe he just needed a moment away from the arguing for a moment.
But the group had finally come to a consensus. The stranger who had ridden in, late to the party to take the place of Jeroen, had to die.

With six-shooters drawn, the saloon lit up in gunfire as many ducked for cover. After a few moments, there was nothing but silence.

When the town finally peeked out, they saw their intended target dead on the floor. And they knew they had made the right choice.

The notorious outlaw demonlord5000 had died.

demonlord5000 has been killed! demonlord5000 was a mafia-aligned Trapper.

author=Role
You are a mafia-aligned Trapper

Every night phase you must choose to a single player to target. That player may not use their ability that night.
You may not target the same player more than once for the entire game. If you do not choose a player to target, one will be chosen randomly.

You win when the total number of outlaws is equal to or greater than the remaining town, not including the Sheriff.

Final votecount:

CAVE: 0 (Ozzy, Demon)
Demon: 4 (Psy, CAVE, Ozzy, Cap_H)
Psy: 1 (CAVE, Ozzy, Demon)

The game is over! Town has won.
Despite their different approaches to frontier justice, town managed to eliminate all outlaws.

Deadchat: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/Q6NBH3SGbJTT
Scumchat: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/NmkY8bBhZ4AVi

Role call: https://osdn.net/users/alaskanemily/pastebin/6401?action=raw
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Oh man am I glad that I switched over to Demonlord.
Rip. Just got home. I came in as a one team while mostly busy during the day so that affected my playing a bit I think. It's also hard to think of a dummied down role. I should of put more thought into the ranger claim. My other thought was a 1 shot information role but I felt like that would have came off suspicious after going after psy for so long.

I actually did consider killing gourd since I could kill him all at once with my power too. The reason I didn't is because he wasn't a factor at all in me winning the game, and I felt like it was a better idea to reduce the player base as much as possible. Also, if I had lived tonight, I would have not killed anyone. Prob wouldnt of made a difference since I chose a poor claim though.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
deadchat this is not what support means but you can come to the afterparty anyway
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I have no real feedback. I was exhausted in the later half of day 3 after I read CAVE's post and didn't feel like investigating xD

I'm glad Cap got me into reading your posts Demon. He didn't do it on purpose, but his interacting with me made me realize that I should play the game not just laze about.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Cave was all over the place. It was his willingness to kill the sheriff that made me want to kill him so much. Even though it was his alt win condition, it still waranted a lynch.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
ozzy, the point at the end was to gauge demonlord/psy's reaction (and also to kill time) and it either worked or demonlord's vote switch was totally unrelated, but either way it looked weird enough in context.
I probably should have just not posted before I left for work. I only had enough time to skim the posts, and I figured since psy was the other person I had been after all game the switch would be fine.