SHERIFF MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Yay town!! Apologies for killing you Libby I was just confused all game ;w;
Oh good. I'm surprised and relieved to be alive at the end.

I wouldn't have voted demonlord without the weird claim, good job of going under the radar. Was bottom of my suspicious list at the start of the day but yeah there were just too many mechanical problems with claiming to only win with the sheriff.

And damn, cave actually did have that wincon. Plus sniped Odd somehow.

Sorry about the mislynch Liberty, those cases just smelled really bad
Honestly with all the plotting happening I thought I might not see the end of the game... Apparently, I was only ever a night away from Demon wiping me out oof
just an innocent cowboy running around like a dumbass getting killed
The alternate win condition was meant as a possible way out for scum in an endgame, since late-game votes with the Sheriff still around could be rough. Either through what CAVE had proposed, or just as a fakeclaim which could be used as some amount of cover for trying to derail the votes.

Losing Odd D1 was really rough for scum though. I think he had the more powerful role, and in my (probably oversimplistic) probability calculations scum had ~4% chance of winning after losing the Undertaker D1. That's also why I didn't think it would be too bad to swap someone in for Jeroen, even though they would get an early advantage.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Wait, we won? ...we won! Nice! Good game, folks.

Let's be up-front about it. As much as I really disliked Cave's attitude the whole game, he knew what was up. Good on you, Cave. And I will admit, I tend to see red when someone's going all-in on lynching thus far. Eh, at least it got Emily downed in Muffle's game, but only after she led me along like a martyring matador. For the initiative to figure out the game, let alone the lucky scum snipe, I owe ya credit where it's due.

Demonlord and Odd, good fighting. I had little to stand on for Odd myself; his playstyle seems real ambiguous due to his personality. And until Demon made the role claim (though I'm biased from roles revealed in deadchat) he was incognito af. As Emily mentioned -- with more weird luck that we've been posting at similar times for this game -- losing Odd on Day 1 made for an uphill struggle. Tough luck, but valiant playing, you rascals.

Gourd, not to worry about the Libby killing. I didn't want to do similar to Psy myself, hence backing off on Night 2 so he couldn't be hammer-swung. That said, without a good read on Liberty it's not the end of the world. In spite of the snide remark I made on deadchat. Besides, everyone else wanted her dead too; a lack of your hammer wouldn't have saved her. Aside from that, good sheriffing! Emily and / or RNGesus couldn't have picked a better peacekeeper, and you played the role of a veritable town leader well.

I'm just glad Ozzy was innocent. I suspected him somewhat, but with his justification I didn't want to judge. Fomar, I feel for your bad luck in both Mafias we've played together thus far. A shame Jeroen got booted, and I'm hoping he's alright in his neck of the woods. Cap, looking forward to future games; I don't think I got a feel for your playstyle this time, sadly! Liberty, I hope you'd be willing to try again someday, but I get not wanting to play from how heated this can get.

And Emily, thanks for hosting this game! I still love the little prose you wrote for each death. I also like how you flavored the roles to fit an Old West vibe, heheh. So... yeah~
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
That day 1 felt really weird
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm still sad that my cowboy partner, the one other vanilla town got lynched right in front of my eyes.

R.I.P. Liberty, wherever you are, I hope you're in peace.
Cave is the real villain in this story. I was a mere trapper trying to avenge my partner while ridding the land of wild gunmen who might shoot up the town for no reason. Cave stabbed my partner with his blade, and then turned his gaze toward the innocent cowboys living on the land.
author=OzzyTheOne
I'm still sad that my cowboy partner, the one other vanilla town got lynched right in front of my eyes.

R.I.P. Liberty, wherever you are, I hope you're in peace.

I was hoping you'd be safe through my death confirming you as town. ;.;
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=demonlord5000
Cave is the real villain in this story. I was a mere trapper trying to avenge my partner while ridding the land of wild gunmen who might shoot up the town for no reason. Cave stabbed my partner with his blade, and then turned his gaze toward the innocent cowboys living on the land.

and you know what, after reading that deadchat, I've realized that the only mistake I made this game was not killing the other cowboy. next game I am going full gilgamesh and using my gate of cowboylon attack, just throwing innumerable cowboys at my enemies with wanton abandon until either all my enemies are gone or i've used up every cowboy from every timeline across every parallel dimension
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Pls don't :3
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
taking preliminary signups for COWBOY APOCALYPSE MAFIA. before play begins and roles are distributed, all players will be given 1000000 cowboys. they will then be able to purchase items from the game store (1-shot track, 1-shot vig, 1-shot bp, etc.) using cowboys as currency. You may also choose to destroy your own cowboys. Cowboys left over will carry over from one day phase to the next, with the store restocked with new items (made from previously spent cowboys.) There will be no more new cowboys appearing as the game progresses, but you can gain another player's cowboys by killing them. But you better spend or kill off those cowboys, or else YOU will be the new target of another player's greed.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This was fun.
I admit I was wee underwhelming this game. My style relies on content, if possible, and this was a slower game with not much to analyze.
I think that demon played really well and it took me a long time enough to find cracks in his posts. It was an uphill battle for him with odd gone.
Thank you Cave for making yourself an obvious town this time.
Thank you Emily for hosting.
This town is not big enough for all of us, time to shoot y'all! omegle-online.com