RPG MAKER LPERS?

Pages: 1
Hey guys,

I’m looking for some new LPers to watch while I do stuff in the background and I’m looking for people who do mostly RM games. I have a lot that do walking games like Yume Nikki and stuff but wonder if you had any suggestions for people that actually do turn based combat stuff.

I don't know of too many LPers who do -just- RPG Maker and those who do tend to stick to horror/walkabouts. But here's a couple that I know of:

GSDBoxer: Covers RPG Maker games regularly, including Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass, Grimm's Hollow, Shooty and the Cat Fish and a few others.

Driftwood Gaming: Doesn't do full playthroughs as far as I've seen but does a lot of "First Impression" videos for RM games.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Mikey Blighe is absolutely delightful and deserves more attention
author=Sgt M
I don't know of too many LPers who do -just- RPG Maker and those who do tend to stick to horror/walkabouts. But here's a couple that I know of:

GSDBoxer: Covers RPG Maker games regularly, including Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass, Grimm's Hollow, Shooty and the Cat Fish and a few others.

Driftwood Gaming: Doesn't do full playthroughs as far as I've seen but does a lot of "First Impression" videos for RM games.

GSD is actually one of my favorites... he does a great job...
author=Sooz
Mikey Bligheis absolutely delightful and deserves more attention

Thanks Sooz!
I do LPs of RPG Maker games over on my main YouTube channel. Used to just be a bit of everything until I shifted focus to just trying amateur/indie games.

https://www.youtube.com/uprcsletsplays
I've covered a lot of RPG Maker stuff on my Let's Play channel in the past. Though my output has severely dropped in recent months. So you'd probably need to check out my lengthy playlist section in order to find them at this point.

https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCknV13CbazGy7ouInFqjPSA/playlists
I’m actually subscribed to your channel already :)
Pages: 1