[RMMZ] LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT CAN MAKE A TILESET THAT HAS THIS STYLE

Pages: 1
I dunno about prices becuz I'm worried I might make it too expensive for me to afford it.
What kind of game tho? I'm making a Pizza/Burger place simulator story in a cyberpunk themed feature with aliens and robots.
Every place is color coded with a sort of neon style. I placed it up here becuz some people might need clarifications.

Does anyone here can make a sort of tileset that looks like this (the art style and palette) :

This can be the base but this is the proper example (kind of unless you find a better one) :

Somewhat like that? Or would you prefer outlines around objects?

I just tried doodling around as close to those artworks as possible.

author=Sevarihk
Somewhat like that? Or would you prefer outlines around objects?

I just tried doodling around as close to those artworks as possible.

Yep. I prefer to place outlines on objects of interests. Like going in the kitchen and seeing the items that can be interacted with.

You can try making a specific color palette using only few colors in each area

I kind of tried to match the coloring style of the image set with the art style of the second set and resprited that shop area as an example. It's the best I could do in 45 minutes.
author=BaphAdja
I kind of tried to match the coloring style of the image set with the art style of the second set and resprited that shop area as an example. It's the best I could do in 45 minutes.

The coloring should be similar to the palette of the first images above while the style of making the area sort of similar to the style above.

that isnt gonna for the sort of neon aesthetic im going for.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I guess I could, but with my current schedule, it might take months.
Pages: 1