ELLENOR'S PIXELART

Pages: 1
Been having some fun making fanart in my pixelart style =P
I'm currently letting people comment and vote for the next character, so if you like breath of fire and want to see another character being made follow this link.
https://twitter.com/GoodOldPixel/status/1331587189935902723

unity
You're magical to me.
Wow, I really love Breath of Fire sprites and these are really good! You've got such a good eye for sprites!

I'm gonna vote Momo or maybe BoF2 style Nina for next.

Out of curiosity, what's going on with the music note and the fishing bobber in Ryu's picture? Where the sprites are finely detailed with lighting and outlines, those two elements are kinda just... there. I can understand the fishing line having no outline but it looks very weird on those two elements.
author=unity
Wow, I really love Breath of Fire sprites and these are really good! You've got such a good eye for sprites!

I'm gonna vote Momo or maybe BoF2 style Nina for next.

Out of curiosity, what's going on with the music note and the fishing bobber in Ryu's picture? Where the sprites are finely detailed with lighting and outlines, those two elements are kinda just... there. I can understand the fishing line having no outline but it looks very weird on those two elements.

Oh the music note I just doodled so there was no polishing involved and pretty much the same with the fishing bobber =P
But good for you to mention it, maybe I should polish things like that on future sprites. ^^
unity
You're magical to me.
Haha, I see :D

Looking forward to whatever you make next ^_^
Just added the whole bof3 crew ^^
Pages: 1