SCREENSHOT SCHMEENSHOT

Well, I finished Selva - finally. And it's pretty big! Not easy to get lost in, though. There's a section not shown that leads to the main council buildings and other such important areas.

Hid it so the page don't stretch. ^.^
Also, first to find the NPC hidden (not the girl) gets a cameo in RealmS. ^.^

EDIT: There seems to be a problem with some of the door events. I've since fixed.

Kentona: I'll gladly pinch those prison doors, but I've already edited the others. ^.^ Thanks though.

DD: I think it's a good screen but there's an inconsistancy in the height. Looking at the quick 'edit' below, you should see what I mean (blue) and my suggestion for fixing it (orange). The first 'teir' of orange indicates a wall chip, second row indicates the 'edged' tiles.

Draykith: That is looking very gritty and apocalyptic. Sweet. Nothing says 'ruined laboratory' like giant milk containers. ^.^

MikeMC: I gotta give it to ya, the RTP really suits that chipset, though perhaps a recolour could get it to suit it a bit more? Still, those trees look like they belong at that perspective. Great choice.
@Liberty: Haha, too easy. Also circled a mapping error.

Beautiful map Liberty, you make RTP cool. What else can I say?
Thanks for the help Liberty. Your map is looking great as well, liking the RTP. :)
A new project I'm working on. I'm going to be a short one.

Damn, Yeaster, those are some excellent facesets.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
And so far they are the same style as well. :P
Yes sir!

I'm going to use the lesser-used/extra character portaits for the characters in my game. That means, no Katsuya/Maya/Baofu/Ulala/any of the Innocent Sin kids, and if you do see them, they will have extremely small roles.
Neat! I see you've got two of the velvet room people in there. Always liked that demon artist guy...

Will we get to play as Igor?

A small part from the intro for Majesty.
Looks nice iamnot and i love that chipset.
Nice, iamnot. It all goes together very well (wonder why...? ^.^) Looks like a pretty busy little town. Good job.

Little Wing Guy: Aw, made it too easy. ^.^ You win, though. I'll send you a PM with a few questions to answer about the cameo. ^.^ Thanks for spotting that mistake. I found a different one, but not that one.

DD: Thanks. ^.^ Happy to be of help.

Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
@iamnot: If that is suppose to be a doorway behind that bald guy at top, it looks a little more like a crawl space... Unless it is suppose to be like that.
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=2555.msg55201#msg55201 date=1231696820
I really love your style, drakiyth.

Thanks dude.

author=Liberty link=topic=2555.msg55513#msg55513 date=1231760903
Draykith: That is looking very gritty and apocalyptic. Sweet. Nothing says 'ruined laboratory' like giant milk containers. ^.^

Haha, thanks :) Great RTP work btw.

author=TooManyToasters link=topic=2555.msg55215#msg55215 date=1231699271
I love that chipset, drakiyth. I should get around to trying Aftermath; maybe once I get my monitor trouble sorted out and the new demo is out. If it's got one thing going for it, it's definitely the atmosphere.
DD, that sword on the ground is ridiculously long.

Thanks dude. I hope you enjoy the game when you play it. 0.6 will have a lot of changes added into it. Mainly AI fixes and other things. I'm also going to revamp the main story to be more believable since there has been a few people that brought up it could be a lot sharper.

Thanks guys!

author=Jakester link=topic=2555.msg55740#msg55740 date=1231818564
@iamnot: If that is suppose to be a doorway behind that bald guy at top, it looks a little more like a crawl space... Unless it is suppose to be like that.

It isn't a doorway, just a small architectural detail. Thanks though!
VX Project. Probably has the most progress I've ever made in RM. I'm just using VX for the sake of using VX, there's no fancy do-da scripts or graphics.

A Rm2k3 Project. No original ideas here either!

It's funny though, when I feel like mapping I open up 2k3. When I feel like making a game, I open up VX.
author=Little Wing Guy link=topic=2555.msg55936#msg55936 date=1231884787
It's funny though, when I feel like mapping I open up 2k3. When I feel like making a game, I open up VX.
Our club has t-shirts.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
LWG, I really like that VX cave shot. The elevation doesn't make much sense, but it's pretty!