PROFILE CHANGES KEEP REVERTING

Pages: 1
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
In the past week I've twice experienced a situation where I changed my quote and/or avatar, made sure the change was saved (and even saw the change in a post) only to see the change has reverted later on.

This is weird and kind of annoying because I need to keep up with the changing fashions in order for people to like me.
That is strange. Have you donated before? If not, you wouldn't be able to change your quote and if you're doing both at the same time it might revert based on that?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
The first time it was just the quote change, second was avatar and quote (and gender entry)

I donated back when we got big cash money from Remnants of Isolation and have been fashionably changing quotes ever since. I believe I may have the most fashionable avatar text on the entire site, which is why people are constantly asking for my autograph.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Sounds similar to the issue with my game page I posted about.
Pages: 1