WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

author=Max McGee
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by George LeCarre.

I just finished The Spy Who Came In From The Cold and before that Call For The Dead.
*john le carré. the spy who came in from the cold and tinker, tailor, soldier, spy are solid gold classics. cold war espionage B)
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Yeah I couldn't be arsed to find the shmancy e thing yet again today having had to do it every time that I posted about my game.
you could've at least found the right first name! ;)
Autumn of the Patriarch by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, which is insane and has no paragraph breaks and the sentences are pages long. I'm thinking one section every weekend.

Swann's Way by Marcel Proust on audiobook. Very strange. Like listening to a person think. A very obsessive-compulsive, paranoid, sheltered person.
Both the above require very long breaks between sections. Phew.

The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway, which is cool so far, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson. What is the appeal of this book if you aren't interested in doing lots and lots of drugs?

EDIT: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Seems very optimistic so far. Kinda reminds me of Richard Bach, but much better. And the author advocates downloading the book so that's cool.
"East of Eden" by Steinbeck.
I read the first four books of the "Harry Potter" series like 3 years ago, so now I have decided to pick up with the 5th one...
Terry Pratchet's Discworld series.
When the least they could do to you was everything, then the most they could do to you suddenly held no terror.
Peter Watts' Blindsight

the same Peter Watts writing the Crysis novel

it's a lot better than you'd expect! by which i mean it rules
author=narcodis
Game of Thrones
Just bought this yesterday, I want to read it before I delve into the show.
author=sbester
author=narcodis
Game of Thrones
Just bought this yesterday, I want to read it before I delve into the show.

I've been reading along while watching the show. So far the show has been impressively loyal to the book. The book obviously goes into more detail though.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Ohh! Reading! I am reading Mathematics for the Million.
It is a semi-long book about the history of mathematics,algebra, etc.
It is very interesting!
The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha (in spanish, " EL ingenioso Hidalgo don quijote de la mancha")

Pretty long book, but is pretty funny too :D
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
author=Deckiller
make sure to burn it when you're done
author=cho
author=Deckiller
make sure to burn it when you're done

Why? (I haven't read it)