NEW HAMSTER

Pages: 1
I'll admit getting a photo of Sol was a pain in the backside. Of course, it probably didn't help that I was trying to take a photo of her while she was exploring her new home.

For the curious I went with the name Sol since Petco was calling her a sunfire djungarian hamster. Though that decision seem largely motivated on her having red eyes which is why I bought her in the first place. After all, those eyes are kind of creepy in a way.

On a sadder note it appears that Roselyn isn't doing very well and had to be left at the Vet over night. Hopefully she'll be back to her usual self pretty soon. Of course her usual self is getting increasingly moody.

Though, I suppose we should try to end on a happier note so I also decided to share these photos. In the first pair of photos we see a before and after comparison. The first photo shows what Snowball's cage looked like right after I just got done cleaning it and putting her back in. The second photo shows how much she had wrecked the place after a single day. And the third photo shows a mouse sleeping in a chew ball. And if you look carefully you can see Sploth's nose sticking out of the plastic tree stump. And the final photo shows Snowball in between a pair of egg cartons.

Sneaky ham ham using a secret tunnel. Huh, didn't know Petco had hamsters.
Well that's not hamster in that final photo, but a gerbil. I had thought about getting her a companion while purchasing Sol, but ultimately decided against it. After all, if that meeting didn't go well I would have to go back to the store and purchase a tank cover for my 20 Gallon Long as well as a new water bottle. In my opinion, the risks simply out weighed the potential rewards.

Of course, hamsters like to dig as well. I probably should put some more bedding in Sol and Sakura's tanks next time I clean them out. Though, I'm usually a bit hesitant to do that with Sakura since she's a budding escape artist that likes to try and use her water bottle as a potential escape route.
Needless to say, this hamster should definitely be named xHamster.
author=thesacredlobo
Why xHamster?

>.> *pats lobo* Uh, don't google it.

Sneaky Sakura the ninja pokemon.

How many pets do you have?
Pages: 1