WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

Pages: 1
So, today is Turkey day, and I thought it would be a nice topic to share things we are thankful for. I believe it is always a good idea to take some time and look at our lives and focus on the good things in them, so here I go:

My Family - I really have been blessed with a family that really cares for me, I would not be who I am today if not for them.

My Friends - I am very fortunate to have the friends I do, we are very close and would do whatever they could to help me out of a rough spot.

My Education - Yes, I complain about school and homework like everyone else, but truth of the matter is that a lot of less fortunate people around the world don't get a proper education, making it harder for them to succeed.

My Possessions - The things I own. I own a lot of stuff, more stuff than I need really. And I am thankful for it. Again, a lot of less fortunate people don't have stuff like 360's.

I have more, but I'll leave it there for now. What sort of stuff are you thankful for?
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Food in my stomach and a roof over my head - Seriously, I'm lucky. there was a long period not too long ago where I wasn't assured these things, and I had to bust my ass - and sometimes other people's asses - to keep myself fed and sheltered. So yeah, I'm glad I can kick back and not have to worry about someone trying to get me back.

It's a good feeling.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Everyone who ever gave a damn!- Anyone that cared about my well being and helped me get through life, I thank. Cause without them I don't think I would be typing this right now.

Happy Thanksgiving, I don't give I damn if I'm politically correct or not.
I'm thankful to have a job that is only mildly irritating in these unstable economic times.
I'm thankful to have never been more in love with fiance.
I'm thankful for having a good green connection.
I'm thankful for the possibilities and beauty in small patterns.
I'm thankful for embracing flaws and appreciating perspective.
I'm thankful for one special person. As long as I'm with them, I'm totally happy. <3
My Family
My Life
My Roof over my head
My Food the lord provides me with

Fallout 3
A kind and loving family.
A beautiful girlfriend.
A job that pays good money.
Have food and shelter.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Almost certainly too serious for RMN, but the primary thing I'm thankful for this year is just that my dad is still with us.
*shrug* My family, my friends...

the internet...

and video games, of course!
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I am thankful I have a bunch of people who are honestly excited for what I work on.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
ME WANT RMN3
Pages: 1