[RMMV] LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO CREATE SOME RETRO (SNES-ESQUE) CHARACTER PORTRAITS AND MONSTER SPRITES.

Pages: 1
Hey folks.

So, my project (Penumbra Crystallis) is using 100% original/custom graphics. I'm doing all character sprites and tiles at the moment, but I lack the skill to create character portraits and monster sprites. Basically, I'm just looking for someone who is willing to help me out with either of those - whether for free or commissioned, I'm up for both.

Penumbra Crystallis is an original remake of my old Final Fantasy fan game, Blackmoon Prophecy, and I'm trying to keep the DNA of the game the same. Sure everything will be original, but I want it still "feel" the same, so it is my intention to have things feel very Final Fantasy inspired, and this includes character portraits and monsters. Ideally, I'd be looking for something near the quality of Final Fantasy IV and other early SNES RPGs.

If this is something you're interested in, I'll drop the link to the game page below so that you can see what the game visually looks like so far. If interested, the best way to contact me is via Discord at UPRC#4228. If you don't have Discord, sending mail over RMN is fine too, I'm just not likely to answer it as promptly (but will check regularly if anyone shows interest in helping me out).

Also note that since this is in MV, I'm resizing everything by 300%. You don't have to worry about this on your part and I'll give desired dimensions of portraits and such to anyone who wishes to help.

Penumbra Crystallis Game Page: https://rpgmaker.net/games/78/

If you like this style, trying hitting up Avee
Got Avee doing my portraits now actually. Loved what he did for me in the past, so he seemed like the natural choice.

Just need to figure out the monster situation now.
Pages: 1