TODAY IS MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!

Pages: 1
So today is my birthday, I'm finally the big boy number of 18, my talented and lovely GF surprised me with this cake that was based on the main character of the current RPG I'm developing! I thought I'd show it off on here, I'm just so overwhelmingly happy! I'm just amazed by her gift, she drew the images on separately, but the cake was baked, and her art is really good! I'm thankful for her and all of you on this site who have supported me, I joined this site when I was 14 but now I'm 18, damn time flies! I might be more busy with my adult life now, but I'll never stop game making! ~Peace

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Old joke/reference incoming:

Welcome to the Hotel RMNia
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!
You've been around a long time. Did you also lie about your age so you wouldn't get banned by the age restriction early on, like Gourdie did once? xD
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Happy birf, Kumori! And awesome cake, kudos to your girlfriend for including your character on it! Don't pay Dy mind either, everyone does that. I was underage for an, er, site I'd rather not get in-depth about as a teen. ^^;

Also, agreed with Marrend. You'll be here for, shall we say, a while. >;3
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
Happy Belated Birthday!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Aren't you like 12?

Oh wait that's Adon

Happy birthday my person

Fuck I am 10 years older than you I am OLD
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Yellow Magic
Aren't you like 12?

Oh wait that's Adon

Happy birthday my person

Fuck I am 10 years older than you I am OLD

I'm 2 years older than you.
Pages: 1