10 HELLO! 20 GOTO 10

Pages: 1
Little joke... Hello. I apologize in advance as I seem to lose all text formatting on this forum. I am Mitch. Born in 1982. I am old. I feel old. I get depressed often but as long as I can keep myself focused on a playing a game or a project I can fight off that monster and be normal or even, gasp, happy. My main job is making chocolate. It took me a long time to get somewhat decent wages and be where I am today. I've worked long and hard at horrible jobs that have just about destroyed my soul entirely. Anyways I am here to check out games and work on my own game as well. I already submitted it and I understand completely this section is not for games so I'll just mention Legend of Stick Man and leave it at that. More than happy to make new friends and what-not, for playing games and working on them... But also can be a voice of reason or a shoulder to cry on. I am very good at putting a positive spin on things that aren't my problems! LOL! Sorry for the wall of text. I hope the formatting at least includes the spaces. I seem to even lose some of them for some odd reason - (But they display fine in the preview window! BLAST IT!!!!)
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Bro why you gotta break the library's computer like that the other students need to use it too

Anyway sup 82 buddy
Oh it was awful, I spilled all over the card catalog and the librarian called me out on it. But I told her it's SUPPOSED to be that way. It's a DEWEY decimal system.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
More like a BOO-ey decimal system!
Pages: 1