THERE SHOULD BE AN EASILY FOUND MOD LIST

Pages: 1
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
IDK if this exists already and I just can't find it but there should be a list of who's staff and what they're in charge of, and it should be linked under the community tab. This will 1) make it easier for users to figure out which colorful name to listen to in a particular situation, B) let users know who to contact if there's an issue with X forum thing, and III) let us laugh at people who make posts complaining that their game page hasn't been approved yet, because they couldn't be bothered to look for who to contact.

E: Title should read "staff" instead of "mod," apparently.
Also it should be stickied in like What's Happening and/or everywhere just to make it super easy to find.
That is a good idea and I will work on something. In the past we've had a link at the bottom of the page but I've not been able to edit it and it hasn't been updated in forever, but I'll see what can be done.

Last resort, I can make a thread in this part of the forums.
unity
You're magical to me.
A stickied thread would actually work fine in my opinion :DDDDDD
Ive been slackin on this sorry.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Yeah, the contact page is... well, let's just say that it's incorrect in many places. XD

I thought the lack of updating was because there was just other stuff going on, and getting distracting, and stuff. However, to read that you've not been able to edit it puts an entirely different light on the situation. ;_;
author=Marrend
Yeah, the contact page is... well, let's just say that it's incorrect in many places. XD

I thought the lack of updating was because there was just other stuff going on, and getting distracting, and stuff. However, to read that you've not been able to edit it puts an entirely different light on the situation. ;_;

I have to change the page and go through the promotion process
Pages: 1