HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE TO GET APPROVED?

Pages: 1
Hello, everyone. There's something I need to ask about and I'm sorry if I sound confrontational or anything.
I recently uploaded my SRPG Studio game, Sanctaea Chronicles, to the site for people to try out. However, it's been two weeks since then and its status is still "Pending". Is something the matter? One of my colleagues in the SRPG Studio community had uploaded his game here before me and told me it had only taken him about 3-5 days to get approved.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
It varies! Liberty has to go through everything by herself, so it depends largely on how life is treating her.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
She normally says a week, but she's having a couple issues at the moment that could slow her down.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
If it's still pending after two weeks, then, consider sending a PM to Liberty. Explain your situation, and asking (courteously!) if there needs to be more things (or other things) for the gamepage to be acceptable.

*Edit: This question seems to come up every so often.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Marrend

It's a typical side effect of a small site that lacks the manpower to grind things out regularly. We're all so used to professional stuff that few people remember the web 1.0 days where this was the norm!

E: Actually it's a tossup on whether a lot of users even existed in those days. I'm old and decrepit!
I've been dealing with health issues the past few weeks so I really appreciate peoples' patience! Thank you and sorry about that! >.<;

I will make a concerted effort to get through it today.
author=Sooz
author=Marrend
It's a typical side effect of a small site that lacks the manpower to grind things out regularly. We're all so used to professional stuff that few people remember the web 1.0 days where this was the norm!

E: Actually it's a tossup on whether a lot of users even existed in those days. I'm old and decrepit!

My depression is older than most of the people on this site.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=kentona
My depression is older than most of the people on this site.

Most people. Just remember that I'm older than time itself. Or at least it feels that way.
Sooz
author=kory_toombs
Most people. Just remember that I'm older than time itself. Or at least it feels that way.

It's just because last year lasted a whole-ass decade.
Pages: 1