ARE GAMEPAGE DESCRIPTIONS EDITED BY THE STAFF?

Pages: 1
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
I'm just asking since I recently submitted a gamepage and some of the text was changed when it got accepted.

Just checking if I'm going crazy here.

Also, can I change the text back with no issues? Or should I consult with the RMN staff or Liberty?

Thanks in advance!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You're probably best off consulting with Liberty to see what was going on there, and to see if the old description was kosher. Otherwise, I don't believe we'd actually change a description, even if it was within our power do to so. Like, Liberty's pretty good about sending people to the description thread if she thinks a game description needs some work to be acceptable.
I can change or do anything, but I don't.

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!!! itty bitty motivation to
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Further evidence that the site is sentient and actively fucking with us, IMO
iddalai
@Marrend Thanks, I'll check with Liberty!

author=kentona
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!!! itty bitty motivation to

author=Sooz
Further evidence that the site is sentient and actively fucking with us, IMO

Either that or my mind is fucking with me.
Sometimes if a gamepage has very minor issues like a spelling mistake or two, I'll jump in to edit it quickly before giving it a pass. Same with if there's a small layout issue or if a video is linked wrongly (causing the whole page to break). Minor fixes here and there that don't deserve a deny.
iddalai
Just a final update for people who may be reading this thread.

I exchanged some PM's with Liberty and all is fine! You can check Liberty's post above.

I think it's reasonable and a win-win situation. Gamepages get accepted earlier and any additional text issues (should there be any) can be sorted out later.

Cool beans.
Pages: 1