[RM2K3] IDEAS OF A STORY FOR A ZELDA GAME

Pages: 1
Hi. Good day/night.
In short, i'm working on a zelda game on rm2k3, using Link's Awakening as a base, mostly for the challenge of creating puzzles and new mechanics within that engine.

Not too out of this world, but i already developed most of it: a small overworld map, 3 dungeons, and 13/14 extras puzzles that can be found around.
I haven't thought of a story yet, to connect it all, and i'm not really in the mood to think about it, so, if someone wants to partner up, i'll implement it, and credit you, of course.

If someone is interested, we can discuss further details and ideas.

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Here is my suggestion:

That fucker Ganon is back again! GET HIM!!!
I would look at every story of every Zelda game released and then think of something that hasn't been done before.
Or make a sequel or prequel, expanding upon an existing story. For instance, take a minor villain from an existing game and make him the main villain this time around.
Wild idea: play as Ganon !
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Irog
Wild idea: play as Ganon!

This got me thinking. I might be more than out of the loop here, but, has there been a Zelda game where you play as Zelda?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Irog
Wild idea: play as Ganon !

Hell yeah

author=Marrend
This got me thinking. I might be more than out of the loop here, but, has there been a Zelda game where you play as Zelda?

There have been two!

Thanks for the suggestions.
I probably wont mention Zelda or Ganon in my game. My idea is to make something similar to Link's Awakening, like a spinoff story in some unknown island. The main protag is Link, of course, but using red tunic. He's starting in a small town with 3 houses, then would go through a forest, a beach, then mountains, in that order, as he traverses the overworld.
Sooz
OK OK I have an even better idea: you play as Ganondorf... but it's a dating game.
author=Sooz
OK OK I have an even better idea: you play as Ganondorf... but it's a dating game.

ideal for kidnapping princesses and building Stockholm syndrome !
Sooz
author=Irog
author=Sooz
ideal for kidnapping princesses and building Stockholm syndrome !

Nah, nah, like a REAL dating game. None of this halfass namby pamby "I feel attachment because I'm in a perilous situation and I need some level of non-stress"

I'm talkin flowers and chocolates to woo Zelda/Link/Tingle/whoever.

LET. GANONDORF. DATE.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
My thought-process somehow went from no, you can't date the Dragon to "...but Ganondorf can!" to a (possibly?) non-existant offshoot of Dungeons and Dragons, Dates and Dragons.
Pages: 1