[RM2K] PEREGUN SAGA

Pages: 1
So, I re-started an old project of mine, called Peregun Saga. It is a nice project that I got the idea of making when I was in my English Language college, here in Brazil. I saw a book made by a Nigerian professor that had visited Brazil, and thought it could be used as inspiration for a good game script.

Better said than done. The project went in development hell as I went from a job for another, moving from city to city as work opportunities emerged for me. Now I have finally settled in a city for more than two years in what I think that can be a more permanent job, and I decided to put my hands in the project again.

I intend it to be a very simple thing. A game about a girl who is a enchanted hunter in a world filled with animal-people, talking animals and other magical beings, who by refusing a powerful ogre marriage proposal attracts a terrible curse upon her village. Afterwards, she and some friends have to seek the cure for it before is too late.

So it is.

Wish me luck in the project, guys.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I was curious about the broken image in your post, and it turns out to be a blogspot page.

Either way, what you'll want to eventually do for this site is set up a gamepage. There's a number of ways to do this, but, the easiest method is to hover over the black bar at the very top where it says "Submissions", then click on "Submit Game". From there, you can upload images (you'll need at least three images to appear on the queue at all, and being related to gameplay is vastly preferred) and type up a description of at least 500 characters.

Happy gammak!
Pages: 1