STREET FIGHTER V

Pages: 1
Guys, I just recently started playing Street Fighter V and I was fascinated by this game from the first minutes spent and the first fights. I've tried a lot of characters already, but I would like to find structured information, maybe a character rating or tier list that will help me understand them better.
Bafael on youtube has some good character vids to get you started. Check out his "SFV Season 5 at a glance" videos. He has in depth technical knowledge of the game but more importantly, is good at explaining things.

I will say, don't worry about tiers if you're new to the game, just pick a character you like/think looks cool or interesting.
Don't worry about tier lists. There's literally zero reason to pay them any mind unless you're playing the game on a very high and professional level.
You can freely find the information you need to know the lamest or just the most powerful characters in the Street Fighter V universe, but I would advise you to pay special attention to the ratings or tier lists of characters, which are based on the opinions of professional players, commentators and tournaments organizers. Such lists will be much more objective. For example, here you can find a tier list for SFV. The characters are ranked from best to worst.
Pages: 1