[RM2K3] MODIFY THE SPACE BETWEEN FACESETS IN SAVED FILE?

Pages: 1

Hi everyone,

for several days now, i try to find a way to change the space inbetween facesets in the saved file of rm2k3 games ( you know the loading area where you see your actual party in form of facesets)

i think i also saw something similiar to this in some of the screenshots a long long while back here on the website.

it should be posible by using a hex editor but i cant figure out wich line i have to change -_-"

maybe someone has some knowledge bout stuff like this or did something close to this befor and can give me some feedback or even a helping hand ?

i added a example for what iam trying to archiev but with the normale seperation of facesets in the save file the gab between the hearts is just way to far apart for my taste. :/
Which distance in pixels do you want, and what exact RM2k3 engine version do you have?
Wow hi cherry,
nice to see your still around in the community!

iam using the steam version.

the best for me would be to get rid of the whole spacing in between the facesets in the save window.

i think the default spacing is 8? pixels between each of the 4 facesets?

i have a modified none steam release version of rt.exe for semi transparent windows, even in the standart menu. that got me thinkin that there should be a way to get rid of the spacing.

edit: to be clear no space in between the facesets to use them as a long pic out of 4 small ones
You can change the byte at 0x8F751 from 0x38 (56) to 0x30 (48) to remove the gap.

If you then also want to move the whole block of facesets further to the right, you can do that by increasing the value of the byte at 0x8F74E.
thank you very much cherry! :)

going straight to work and change the values.

this will save me so much trouble ^^"

Pages: 1