[RM2K3] ALL EVENTS ON/OFF & ALL VARIABLES =0

Pages: 1
Does anyone have an easy way, and/or maybe a map that they have created that has an event that sets all other events to off? (and also variables to 0).

I imagine if someone has done a New Game + for their game they might have done something like this.. Maybe I'm just lazy but it will take literal days to switch off all the events manually and set variables to zero (among other things). If anyone has some idea of an easy way to do this it would really help a lot!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I think it might be possible to select a range of variables/switches when performing the associated event-command? Like, my memory is very fuzzy on this, and I'm going off really old TsuK memories on this point, but, I swear there was an option. I don't remember the exact term used, but, there were boxes beside it where you could input the range of variables/switches?

*Edit: Batch? Was batch the term? I dunno. I've got Ace open right now, and that's the term it uses to select a range of switches/variables to set. If that's of any assistance.
Hey, I think this will work for the variables, thanks Marrend!

That will save me a good chunk of work.

I don't think this effects the regular events however, but it is a start :)

Edit: OH!!! I think I found what you were talking about in the Change switch option as well for Batch... Ahhh I feel dumb. I will test it and confirm.

Edit+: Wow that totally worked, you've saved me SOOO many hours of work. Thanks a lot Marrend! :D
Pages: 1