NEW THEME: INDUSTRIAL

Pages: 1
There's was an age past the renaissance period known as the industrial era. It was classified with heavy vehicles and machines, along with the first skyscrapers.
I wish for some files in steam for that era, please - along with mutant, freak, and horror battlers!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I wish for a pony.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I-I wish.. I were.. A BERD!
Lol... already turning into spam. And we all know that will get this idea locked.
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
Have you heard of Humble Bundle? They frequently have bundles for RPG Maker and miscellaneous game design resources where you can get several resource and music packs for a decent price, sometimes as Steam Keys and sometimes as separate downloads.

Horror resource packs are frequently included, especially closer to Halloween. They don't have any RPG Maker bundles running right now but they occur often enough that people complain about the frequency of game design bundles on that site. Can't say I've seen Industrial Revolution resources but Steampunk pops and is fairly similar; wouldn't take too many edits to make it look more realistic.

I'd say I've acquired 90%-95% of my resource library through them.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I can forgive a little bit of troll-posting. That's just me, though.

That aside, I kinda feel Liberty's advice here can still be apply to this thread.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Reizon23
Lol... already turning into spam. And we all know that will get this idea locked.

Spam is when someone posts unsolicited advertising. We were shitposting, because you busted in with another "Hey guys please make things for me for free!" after you've already been told why that's terrible.

e:
author=Marrend
I can forgive a little bit of troll-posting. That's just me, though.

RMN can have little a troll-posting, as a treat
Locking this as you already asked for this in your other thread and don't seem to have taken any notice of the last threads talk. Also, because this is becoming spammy. People, please don't troll.
Pages: 1