HOW TO MAKE A SKILL THAT MAKES YOU IMMUNE TO OTHER CERTAIN SKILLS?

Pages: 1
This is for RPG Maker MV, forgot the tag.

I want to know how to make a skill that when used, you can't be targeted by a certain skill, specifically a healing skill from the party. Basically you would gain TP at the cost of life, but then won't be able to be healed for a certain amount of turns. Any help will be appreciated.
I've made something similar to this in a project where a character could be inflicted with vampire status and therefore can't be healed using healing items or magic.

It's done as a status effect, so it can easily be set to wear off in a number of turns. I know it's not absolutely perfect for what you're doing as they can still be targeted, but it will have no effect on the target.

Make the status effect, and then under traits put in

SP-Parameter: Recovery Effect 0%

This way, no healing items or healing magic will have any effect.

Hope this helps.
author=MoonWolfV
I've made something similar to this in a project where a character could be inflicted with vampire status and therefore can't be healed using healing items or magic.

It's done as a status effect, so it can easily be set to wear off in a number of turns. I know it's not absolutely perfect for what you're doing as they can still be targeted, but it will have no effect on the target.

Make the status effect, and then under traits put in

SP-Parameter: Recovery Effect 0%

This way, no healing items or healing magic will have any effect.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help, I guess this will do for now.
Pages: 1