[RMMV] MY GAME IS STILL PENDING

Pages: 1
Hello my name is Kazuki Takamura and my game Blessed Relics Chronis is still still pending. I submitted the game on the 24th of April. I didn't know how to contact the staff directly so I am posting here. I want to know whether there are things I need to fix on the game's description or not. If any staff sees this think you taking the time to look at this.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=KazukiT126
Hello my name is Kazuki Takamura and my game Blessed Relics Chronis is still still pending. I submitted the game on the 24th of April. I didn't know how to contact the staff directly so I am posting here. I want to know whether there are things I need to fix on the game's description or not. If any staff sees this think you taking the time to look at this.
Acceptance of games happens manually around once every week or two. If yours hasnt been accepted yet it might be because admin hasn't gone through the queue yet or maybe it was denied for some reason, so be sure you don't have a PM in your inbox telling you what changes need to be made, because if you got denied you'll have one there.
I don't know why I thought it 3 to 5 days. Anyways, thanks for letting me know.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Dang, that's the most level-headed reply to this situation I've ever seen. A+ post, Kazuki!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Our contact page is supposed to relay who to contact for what in regards to submissions, but, it sadly has not been updated in years. ;_;

That aside, if your submission is still on the queue after two weeks, that might be the time to start considering PMing Liberty, who is in charge of game submissions.
Pages: 1