FREE MUSIC IN MANY STYLES

Pages: 1
Hello content creators, game designers, and other creatives,

I am here to offer original, FREE TO USE music. The music I post here is completely free to use, with attribution to Everyday Bard.

Check it out on Youtube:
youtube.com/channel/UCCeBAHoYQyjTSpCrpjvuHyg/playlists

You can find 100+ tracks (and growing daily!) at my Patreon, as well as direct downloads to the free youtube tracks.

I create music DAILY for this purpose. If you use my music, please consider becoming a patron of Free-to-Use music (which can also grant you access to exclusive music).

PATREON
patreon.com/everydaybard

In addition, I produce music with an electronic-minimalist band known as Rise Wander Dream. We allow our music to be used Royalty-Free in your content.

Rise Wander Dream
risewanderdream.bandcamp.com/releases
UPDATE: I now have 70+ tracks available at my Patreon, in a wide variety of styles. I hope you are able to find something useful or inspirational!

patreon.com/everydaybard
UPDATE: The collection is now at 100+ tracks available at my Patreon! Plenty of them are great for JRPGs in particular.

patreon.com/everydaybard
UPDATE: The collection is now at 160+ tracks available at my Patreon! Those looking for moody Diablo/Silent Hill hybrid music will find a lot to like under the "horror" tag.

patreon.com/everydaybard
We are now at over 200 tracks in the collection!

patreon.com/everydaybard
Pages: 1