HELLO THERE

Pages: 1
Hi, I'm Sheena Fairy. I've been using RPG Maker for...a while. Haven't finished a project but hoping to soon. I actually joined here because I saw you have semi-frequent game making events, so maybe I could be inspired to make a short game for once? (that and I have a tendency to want to make stupid crossover fangames...)

I love drawing and designing characters, but my attempts to translate that into RPG Maker have been lacking. I figure I should make a few games with RTP or shared resources first to get better at all the other aspects, before I worry about getting my own characters designs working.

Anyway, seems like a nice place so I thought I'd join.
We ARE a nice place.

And - you’re in luck: we have tons of game making, and non game makings events all of the time, usually once every month or so. I believe we have a game making event currently going on right now, if you’re interested.

- But welcome to the winning team! Make sure to post a lot and hang out on our Discord Server if you get the chance.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
We'll have another one very soon if the current one isn't your fancy, so stick around!

Welcome to RMN
Hi, thanks for the welcomes.

Yeah, I'm thinking of entering the current contest!
I actually found this site by searching for...some random video game sprites in a Google search and the contest topic came up. Really random way to find this place, but here I am.
author=SheenaFairy
I actually found this site by searching for...some random video game sprites in a Google search and the contest topic came up. Really random way to find this place, but here I am.

In…teresting way of finding this place, lol - but I guess it worked!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Pages: 1