"HEROES OF UMBRA" MULTIPLAYER EVENT!!! - JOIN NOW

Pages: 1
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
"Heroes of Umbra" 100 PLAYER Multiplayer Event!!!

Hi RPGMaker.net!

I'm Benny, or Cash, the host of a podcast called RPG Maker Cola, and I'm going to try to get 100 players playing one of my audience developer's games - "Heroes of Umbra" - a co-op sidescrolling action RPG, next Friday 16 July 7pm-9pm EST. The developer zexyu, or dragonheartman, has been part of the RPG Maker scene, particularly RPGMaker.net, for 15 years or more now, having created the classic game "Starless Umbra", which they are currently revamping today. I've been contacting different communities to see if they're keen on getting onboard.

We are trying to get 100 PLAYERS playing co-op at once. Help us get there!

It has never been done before.

This is not an RPG Maker game but it is created by an RPG Maker developer, and I'm keen on connecting some of the communities surrounding RPG Maker and otherwise <3 Creators like riggy, DZPG1, gimmer, codapill, and more are already keen, just trying to get some more people who would be keen.

Would be happy to have as many RPGMaker.net users as possible to help us out here! It's available on sale on Steam right now, but if you can't afford that I'll be giving 10-20 copies away for free. Just sign up below either way, denote whether you can afford it or not, and we'd love to see you there. :)

The time is: Friday 16 July 7pm-9pm EST
The location is: RPG Maker Cola Discord
>>>LINK HERE TO JOIN DISCORD<<<

=========>CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP<=========
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
I know I enjoyed Terraria, and from afar this seems like a more concise game in that vein. I've got it on my Steam wishlist now and wanna give it a try before I sign up. Will join in if I think I can do it.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Awesome, Rachel! We're giving away 30 free copies of "Heroes of Umbra" - first in, first served. Would love to see as many people as possible play on this team. :) PM me here, or on Discord, or sign up using the link above to get signed up. Cheers!
Pages: 1