WILL PAY FOR CUSTOM, WORKING MV TILESETS

Pages: 1
First post here, and first in forever since Angelspire but here goes:

I'm nearing 30 and I've never lost the passion for the DIY RPG maker, so I'm attempting a last push as a solo developer on a project I've been mulling on for literally fkn years. It will be free to players. But that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to pay for quality and/or help with my project.

As it is currently:

I decided to switch from 2k3 to MV and have since lost a lot of map work and databases. I'm currently fixing this issue but in order to do the player justice I am in need of some good tilesets. If anyone with talent in MV is out there still pumping these out, I will pay you for not only your talent, but for your exclusivity. And will credit you as well.

Currently in need of custom replacements for the default tiles. We can work on special projects as this develops, but I'd like to see some portfolios.

I'd rather not see this post blow up, either, as info wars are real and copyright issues are as well. So, if you are interested in working together, I will PayPal $1 to PMs who include some legitimate custom art scrutinized by image database spider crawls. This is legit the only post here that pays you to show up even if you aren't hired...

So...

Let's see it.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Job Board Rules <https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/15827></https:>
If you have just joined this site and do not know anyone, chances are that people are not going to respond to requests to make a project with you. Most people here are very busy with their own projects are not going to accommodate a random person they do not know. Your best chance is to network; get to know people, make friends, express interest in other peoples' projects, and provide feedback. Once people know who you are, they are much more likely to respond amiably to your requests, especially if you have done something to help them in the past.

These are the rules for this:
When asking for aid you MUST include at least as much information as someone who is creating a game page.

For those seeking help there must be:
- At least 500 words describing the game - what you're aiming for, game genre, story summary, systems planned, anything that will draw people in out of interest and what plans you have for the game itself. If you can't meet the word limit you don't have enough information to go looking for people to make the game with.
- 3+ screenshots of what you have so far, or what you're capable of.
- Precise details about what you're looking for in people - what type of skills (mappers, writers, animators, musicians, etc); the skill level (beginner, advanced, professional); what you're looking to get out of them (a few sprites, 20 maps, an estimate of songs); what, if anything, you're willing to pay/recompense them with (nothing, monetary reward, t-shirts, something from the RMN store); the estimated amount/length of work (a few weeks, a couple of months, a year, until end of development).
- Past pieces of work, if applicable. This can be in the vein of written works, art, story boarding, games (even just flash ones) or anything that can show you have some sort of skill and the level of such.
- What you're willing to give in recompense. Is this a paid job? Is it an offer of some kind of service in return for the work? Do you expect free work?

In the case that a thread doesn't abide by these rules I will ask that it be updated. If after 48 hours it hasn't been, then I will move said topic to the Archives. I will not lock, so that the creator has the chance to edit and once edited, they may contact Liberty via PM and, if it meets the new rules, it will be moved back to the correct area.
M,

I appreciate the time it took to respond accordingly. Thank you for modding the most. Be safe bud. :)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=ransondude
legitimate custom art scrutinized by image database spider crawls
What does this mean? What is an image data spider crawl?
This ain't some NFT terminology is it? I'd really not want to get into that.

Anyway, will swing by to this thread once the info that's lacking here is added to re-read and see if it's something interesting.
Pages: 1