CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON THREE THE HARD WAY?

Pages: 1
I am stuck. I'm at Duke Salem's castle and I have to get an audience with him, but the guards say I have to wait for 4 days. I don't know what to do now. Please help me out.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
You have a good taste in games.

Anyway, I played this a long time ago but no longer remember what to do.

You have run the magic bell though, so I'm sure Iish himself will be by to assist you any minute now.
I actually remember this one! You have something in your possession that, when equipped, will definitely get the attention of the guards. You paid a lot for it, too.
I'm going to move this to Game Discussion.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Heh, I remember having trouble on this as well.

I also remember grinding for the money to fight that dude in the courtyard during this part of the game. ;_;
I am once again stuck. I feel foolish when I realized that I had to use those 2 certain items. Oh well. Thanks for the help everyone. I'm at Duke Greene's Villa and there is a bunch of flowers I need to push unto a platform that I think will open the locked door. Thing is though, it's right up against to wall and I can't go around it and push it down. I checked for secret rooms and found none. Anyone know how to get around this?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I don't remember that one either. Even though in hindsight, anything involving PUSHING AROUND FLOWERS was a pretty ridiculous puzzle, and in hindsight, I wish I had made fun of Iish for it. :P

(Off topic, I know, but necessary because the PM system is a joke:
Did you ever get Iron Gaia: Virus working?)
author=JayAMurphy link=topic=2594.msg49090#msg49090 date=1228389402
I am once again stuck. I feel foolish when I realized that I had to use those 2 certain items. Oh well. Thanks for the help everyone. I'm at Duke Greene's Villa and there is a bunch of flowers I need to push unto a platform that I think will open the locked door. Thing is though, it's right up against to wall and I can't go around it and push it down. I checked for secret rooms and found none. Anyone know how to get around this?

Are you absolutely certain it's always right up against the water? Look VERY CAREFULLY at the edge of the water.
author=iishenron link=topic=2594.msg49173#msg49173 date=1228429616
author=JayAMurphy link=topic=2594.msg49090#msg49090 date=1228389402

Are you absolutely certain it's always right up against the water? Look VERY CAREFULLY at the edge of the water.

No, that's the bridge puzzle for this area. I'm in the the manor. I can't unlock the first door.
No, i never did, but I did send you a snap shot of what was happening. I am going to put this in my Three the Hard Way forum just in case you don't get this (this is a copy of a message I sent McGee, it's about Iron Gaia:Virus).
Say! i think i was also stuck with this game. I remember that i accepted a side-quest mission about looking for a stolen statue, so i went to this town, they told me some slime stole it. This slime was back at the mountain on the way to the town; went back, killed it, but i'm left with no statue. I don't remember very well but something forced me to complete that quest before going on the main one... do you recall anything ? thanks.
Jay: I can't remember. Check all the junk and items laying around for switches ...

secretseeker: Check for light shining through cracks in the wall.
I did it! I there were switches EVERYWHERE! i managed to beat duke greene but the game's still rollin.
In an effort not to clutter the forums, I guess I'd best ask for help here. It seems there's a nasty glitch that someone missed for all this time that I "luckily" stumbled on when I decided to play this game again. When doing the farmer job, North just stands outside, not saying anything. I walked around, but no event kicked on, and night eventually turned to day (yet those crickets chirped away)...

What the EFF happened?!

EDIT: Well, I had to do some tinkering, and it seems something turned on switch 0174, I think, which prevented the event. Probably something in the Cumberland festival thingy reused it, since this is the first playthrough where I actually managed to do that event.
I am stuck again. I just rescued Holly from the pirates and I now have No idea what to do. I looked and felt like I tried and talked to everything and everyone and it won't let me leave this area. What do I have to do?
never mind my last post, I have figured it out. I am now trapped within the Ruins.
For those playing Three the Hard Way, if you're stuck anywhere, need help or tips check out the forum here-
http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4600&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&type=&mode=0&start=0

I LOVE TTHW!! :)
I am stuck in that crystal puzzle in kure ruins where I have to switch places of the crystals...it is bit of a maze which I can't sort out. Can somebody help me please? I would really love to beat Ramseur...thanks in advance.

Also I would like to collect all those Grimorum pages and rune tablet fragments. Does anyone remember where they are? Thanks!
Pages: 1