[RMVX ACE] BATTLEBACKS AND REGIONS

Pages: 1
I have put my Battlebacks in Note Tags and listed my Troops designated to the Region(s) they should appear in. However, Region 1 is only supposed to have Slimes,yet, when I playtest, the first encounter is a Large Snake which is not designated to that Region.
I have opened one Troop page to show how they are all set.
Am I missing something?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
So...this all looks correct to me. I notice you're using a script that controls battleback by region? Maybe that script is also controlling encounter by region and is overriding the default system?
author=dnel57
However, Region 1 is only supposed to have Slimes,yet, when I playtest, the first encounter is a Large Snake which is not designated to that Region.

My one guess here is that you have a Troop named Slime*2 but it has a Large Snake in it.

What script are you using for the Battlebacks? I can't imagine it would also overwrite encounters.
I have no scripts. The battleback notes I got from a tutorial a few years ago,unless, that constitutes a script. I don't know much about scripts, yet.
Thank you for your reply.
author=pianotm
So...this all looks correct to me. I notice you're using a script that controls battleback by region? Maybe that script is also controlling encounter by region and is overriding the default system?
author=Sgt M
author=dnel57
However, Region 1 is only supposed to have Slimes,yet, when I playtest, the first encounter is a Large Snake which is not designated to that Region.
My one guess here is that you have a Troop named Slime*2 but it has a Large Snake in it.

What script are you using for the Battlebacks? I can't imagine it would also overwrite encounters.
You were exactly right. I may have never thought to check that. Thank you.
Pages: 1