[RMMV] THE METAVERSE

Pages: 1
There's a terrible problem flowing through the communities. If you look at the industrial file requests, that's just an example. But the biggest problem is how mods/admins only care for their blasted laws instead of proper wisdom.

I propose a movement towards a government known as Emprylean, which is based not on law and authority but merit and potential. Governed by a hub, but unlike laws, rules, and regulations it would be governed by merit and potential in countless forms, attributes if you would.

This form of government would be governed directly from a main game and community guided currency system utilizing approved attributes. If certain attributes cannot be dealt with, communities could easily split into more worlds provided they gain the right attributes to awaken new realities, for example, the genesis attribute.

I'm already working on such, with the agenda of helping people to ease their problems and difficulties. Please unite, or at least, make it realized on other sites with sufficient development.
Let me lay this out straight for you.

There are people out there who will make stuff for you... if you pay them. Because it takes YEARS to get good at creating shit that can be used in an engine and LOOK good. It takes YEARS of work and effort and TIME and MONEY in order to learn how to create.

You want people to do shit for free, spend their own precious time and energy for every single person who wants to be an entitled prick and demand shit from them. You want people to put aside THEIR TIME and ENERGY and SKILLS in order to benefit one fucking person.

Where's the payoff for them? Where's the people who are going to do the free shit for them? Are YOU going to do the stuff they want, for free, out of your own pocket, spending your own time and money and abilities in order for them to get your free shit?

Of course not. Because that's STUPID.

If you want shit, pay for it. Get people to make it by PAYING THEM TO MAKE IT.

SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY AND CREATORS BY ACTUALLY GIVING THEM LITERAL MONEY FOR THEIR WORK.

You're new here. And hella entitled. I can tell, because you wouldn't be this much of an idiotic asshole if you actually had any idea what kind of work goes into creating and making shit for others to use.

I've made free shit for people to use before. You may get a few thanks from some random people who appreciate you, but you'll find your work in games that you had no idea people were using your stuff in, at random and be like "Oh, I would have liked to have known that this dev was using my stuff. That's cool." And that's fine. It's when they feel entitled to demand you make x, y and z for them because you have a skill that it's not fine, and this is what you're doing.

Not only that, you're trying to gaslight the community into thinking that they owe you shit because 'the community should be good and sharing and open and free stuff should be for everyone'. Fuck off.

We have a resource section of the site where people DO share the resources THEY want to make free to use. We have had events in the past where people MADE SHIT FOR FREE for people to use. We have TWO FUCKING MUSIC PACKS of HIGH QUALITY music for people to use... for free.

Get off your highhorse, just because you wanted free shit and didn't get the response you wanted. The community doesn't owe you anything, just like you don't owe the community anything.

If you want something, pay for it or use what is already in existence or pick up the skills to make it yourself. Or wait. Ask politely and wait. Maybe... maybe you'll get lucky. Very unlikely, because you don't interact with the community at large and are only known for begging for free shit. Very likely you won't.

Nobody likes an entitled beggar. Sorry if this seems harsh, but tbh, you already got talked to about this in your last posts and seem to have ignored the more polite and kinder recommendations. So this time, I'm saying it straight.

Either get some money and pay people for their work, learn the skills yourself, edit what is already existing into what you need or actually engage with the community and offer some kind of swap for the good you want.

Whatever the case may be, grow the fuck up and stop being an entitled shit.

Thank you. :D
Pages: 1