[RMVX ACE] CHANGING CHARACTER GRAPHIC PROBLEM.

Pages: 1
I have successfully changed my main character's graphic in the game using move route,change graphic. My problem is when I add a party member, he reverts to his original graphic. Also, his face graphic never changes in the Party Menu even if I change that as well.
There's an option in the event commands to change the graphical aspects for various heroes in your party.

Third event page, System Settings, Change Actor Graphic.

This will change the sprite and face for a specific character until you use the command to change it back - it becomes the default look for that character.
author=Liberty
There's an option in the event commands to change the graphical aspects for various heroes in your party.

Third event page, System Settings, Change Actor Graphic.

This will change the sprite and face for a specific character until you use the command to change it back - it becomes the default look for that character.
Thank you, Liberty. I knew I had to be missing something.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I just wanna point out that the answer of "use the Change Actor Graphic event-command" was in your other thread concerning a somewhat similar problem.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Marrend
I just wanna point out that the answer of "use the Change Actor Graphic event-command" was in your other thread concerning a somewhat similar problem.
And continuing your comments there, I knew the one in move route would reset lol, I didn't remember exactly how or when but thanks to dnel we know the answer to that now.
author=Mirak
author=Marrend
And continuing your comments there, I knew the one in move route would reset lol, I didn't remember exactly how or when but thanks to dnel we know the answer to that now.

Thank you all. There is so much to learn just in events.
This is the best and most helpful forum ever!
It seems like the more I learn the more I realize it's only scratching the surface.
Pages: 1