JOKER WILD MAFIA (GAME OVER)

I did check Dyluck tonight and he did nothing. Boring-ass brat, that one. Doesn't clear him for scum, if there's a two-fer team but I'm more inclined to think he's safe.
author=Dyluck
Well then...

I'm not convinced that this turn of events means Liberty is Town, even though Shinan was Doctor.

First of all, even if she really is the Spy, that doesn't mean she can't be Scum. Spy is actually pretty strong, considering since Nightkill does NOT count as an ability, you could easily find a person who is either Scum or Vanilla Town, and it would be a worthwhile lynch. I wouldn't be surprised if Spy was actually a Scum role here.

Secondly, Shinan was voting against her, so she's want to kill him. Plus she could do this to validate her own claim that Shinan did an action, and make herself look Town.

However, my biggest sus is still most likely Psy. Plus even though he talked like he was gonna vote Libby when Ozzy was still a possibility, he never actually did vote her until the very end when it was looking bad for Libby and he jumped in and voted. It could be both Libby AND Psy.

You ignore that I said I trusted Shinan when everyone else was like "MUST BE SHINAN MAYBE HE JEST MAYBE HE SCUM". The reason I trusted him is because I figured he'd be town.

Also, Spy being a scum role is dumb as fuck. Why? Because scum already know everyone they need to kill - which is everyone BUT THEM. Sure, they can aim for specific roles with the Spy ability, but all it tells them is that "Hey, this person did a thing at night". It doesn't say what they did - whether it was something good or bad, just that a thing was done.

It's better as a town role to tell who may or may not be a role at all, and narrow the field down.

Honestly, I don't think you're scum. I think you're jester, because you're pushing so hard on me for no reason and have done since the game started, probably hoping to get a reaction and push back. Not gonna happen. Push away, bucko, I know you ain't shit at night.
author=Dyluck
author=psy_wombats
Actually, I think Liberty's claim has to be legit. If she was scum, she wouldn't post that then kill Shinan based on that information. She'd just keep shut.

Of course you believe her, because you're Libby's scum partner.

I bet Libby misread the previous vote count and thought she was dying, so she said that out of desperation, to try and make herself look Town.

Also, if I read the vote at all I would have known there was a vote for end of day and NOT POSTED AT ALL. I abide by the rules. I was sick and didn't notice Emily's post at all ELSE I WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN POSTED.

You can move on now, Jesty.

I'm going to look at psy tonight.
author=Liberty
I did check Dyluck tonight and he did nothing. Boring-ass brat, that one. Doesn't clear him for scum, if there's a two-fer team but I'm more inclined to think he's safe.

I asked about this -- the nightkill does not count as a night action. So even on a one-scum team, you wouldn't see any activity from scum.

Given that, I just don't think spy and alchemist have much utility, regardless of alignment, to the point where Ozzy's claim doesn't ring alarm bells for being strictly negative utility.

I could possibly buy Dyluck=jester just because he's acted two days in a row to drag the game out, but Clint=jester still makes a lot more sense.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
author=Liberty
author=Dyluck
author=psy_wombats
Actually, I think Liberty's claim has to be legit. If she was scum, she wouldn't post that then kill Shinan based on that information. She'd just keep shut.

Of course you believe her, because you're Libby's scum partner.

I bet Libby misread the previous vote count and thought she was dying, so she said that out of desperation, to try and make herself look Town.

Also, if I read the vote at all I would have known there was a vote for end of day and NOT POSTED AT ALL. I abide by the rules. I was sick and didn't notice Emily's post at all ELSE I WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN POSTED.

You can move on now, Jesty.

I'm going to look at psy tonight.

That's my exact point, Scummy.

You didn't read the LAST vote count so you didn't know the vote was tied and you were safe. You misread because you saw the previous vote count where you were losing so you got desperate.
Dyluck
author=Liberty
author=Dyluck
Well then...

I'm not convinced that this turn of events means Liberty is Town, even though Shinan was Doctor.

First of all, even if she really is the Spy, that doesn't mean she can't be Scum. Spy is actually pretty strong, considering since Nightkill does NOT count as an ability, you could easily find a person who is either Scum or Vanilla Town, and it would be a worthwhile lynch. I wouldn't be surprised if Spy was actually a Scum role here.

Secondly, Shinan was voting against her, so she's want to kill him. Plus she could do this to validate her own claim that Shinan did an action, and make herself look Town.

However, my biggest sus is still most likely Psy. Plus even though he talked like he was gonna vote Libby when Ozzy was still a possibility, he never actually did vote her until the very end when it was looking bad for Libby and he jumped in and voted. It could be both Libby AND Psy.
You ignore that I said I trusted Shinan when everyone else was like "MUST BE SHINAN MAYBE HE JEST MAYBE HE SCUM". The reason I trusted him is because I figured he'd be town.

Ignore what? What exactly are you trying to prove by saying you trusted Shinan? That's completely irrelevant. Shinan tried to vote you off in the end, so of course you would want to kill him if you're Sucm.
Dyluck
If I'm the Joker, and my sus on Libby and Psy is just bullshit , then the real Scum are the silent ones out there, right?

OK then...

#Lynch Waka
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Yeah, although I myself have been pretty silent this day, I would like to see some more input from Waka, Odd, Clint and EggbertX. There's a high chance that at least one scum member might be hiding amongst the quiet crowd.

I'm also warming up to the idea of Clint being jester, as I've stated previously. Out of all the quiet folk, Clint has seemed the most... weird? As in, purposefully trying not to play the game in any constructive way which could lead to him being lynched.

As for spy being either a scum or town ability, I'm willing to believe it's a scum ability. Assuming scum only has one role, the spy would be perfect for them to discern who among town has roles in order to target for night kills, and also to find out who doesn't so they themselves can also narrow down the number of possible jokers, as they wouldn't want to lynch him either.

I'm still going to commit to my psy vote, unless it is obvious that a train is going for Libby, in which case I need to make sure to vote in early.

Right now, I believe there is one scum member between psy and Libby, maybe both are, or maybe both arent and spy is indeed a town role.
author=psy_wombats
author=Liberty
I asked about this -- the nightkill does not count as a night action. So even on a one-scum team, you wouldn't see any activity from scum.

Given that, I just don't think spy and alchemist have much utility, regardless of alignment, to the point where Ozzy's claim doesn't ring alarm bells for being strictly negative utility.

I could possibly buy Dyluck=jester just because he's acted two days in a row to drag the game out, but Clint=jester still makes a lot more sense.

Right, I forgot about that - that it doesn't count for night kills. So Dyluck could still be scum.

Honestly, I'm fine with taking out the silent parties. I'm probably dead tonight anyway. I won't be sharing any other night interactions with the thread so as not to lead the scum to any other town safe people, unless we're about to hang 'em.

#lynch EggbertX

You silent folk better get your asses in here to talk.
I haven't talked much because I don't know what to say lol.

I believe that Clint is not the joker. Clint is 90% of the time in shitposter mode, so it's possible that he's just trying to troll. It's just a hunch though.

I think I'll go with EggbertX tonight too. Even if they end up being town, silent players don't add much to the game (Says the one who has been silent most of the time lol). Aside from that, I'm a bit sus of Psy and Dyluck, mostly Dyluck, but I'll see what happens next round (If I survive for that).

#lynch EggbertX
Dyluck
I don't think EggbertX is sus. Maybe we should vote for say... Odd instead.

I don't think Clint is the Joker either.
Current Votecount:

Psy: 1 (Ozzy)
Waka: 1 (Dyluck)
EggbertX: 2 (Liberty, Waka)

Day 3 ends in 23 hours

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to hammer

A reminder that if players who do not post at least once every day-phase will be mod-killed. Please play the game.
Dyluck
On second thought, I guess you guys are right, EggbertX might be kinda sus for voting Ozzy, who is totally innocent.

#cancel

Lynch EggbertX
Can we petition to have everyone who hasn't posted in 48 hours just straightup modkilled
^ I'll sign this petition.
In my defense, I voted Ozzy because...I admittedly don't remember now. But my memory is pretty bad.

#lynch El_WaKa
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=psy_wombats
Can we petition to have everyone who hasn't posted in 48 hours just straightup modkilled

I'll sign this petition too.
author=psy_wombats

I sign this too. Gotta get serious and follow the thread more closely.
After a gallon of ice cream and a bucket of tears and the fact that I have some suspicions on the few previous nights and days...

I can suspect Dyluck. Yet that's just my conclusions based on my feelings. Despite the flavors of ice cream I've consumed none of them were plain or just bizarre flavors. I would place my dibs on what kind of flavor each of the person would be.

Since Dyluck's flavor leaves a bit of a tang like some orange or ponkan or any sorbet I've had.

#lynch Dyluck.

author=El_WaKa
I haven't talked much because I don't know what to say lol.

I believe that Clint is not the joker. Clint is 90% of the time in shitposter mode, so it's possible that he's just trying to troll. It's just a hunch though.

I think I'll go with EggbertX tonight too. Even if they end up being town, silent players don't add much to the game (Says the one who has been silent most of the time lol). Aside from that, I'm a bit sus of Psy and Dyluck, mostly Dyluck, but I'll see what happens next round (If I survive for that).

Well sorry I am trying my best to take things a bit seriously since Shinan got cacked and anybody can be next (or likely me) but still I base my stuff due to my suspicions and feelings yet.. looking down here would just result in the flavors of pistachio or macha being in the mix. Love or hate it like marmite.