SECRET SANTA SIGN-UPS 2021

Hey, Liberty, just in case, I just noticed most people's Steam wish lists are inaccessible if you aren't already on their Steam friends list. And good luck with the Secret Santa event!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Oh yeah good point, people who posted their wishlist should remember to change their privacy settings (even if temporarily) so that strangers can see it too.
Did this last year why the fuck not this year sign me up on this bitch.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
A little late to the party, Hazel. ;_;
Hey Liberty, I just completed two gifts for my Secret Santa and thinking of doing more for them, hence I'm not sending you the PM yet because I want all the gifts to be in one PM, but I'm wondering about something else: is it OK to go ahead and fulfill OTHER people's Secret Santa lists as well?

Like, as long as you get your Secret Santa's gift(s) done, I think it should be OK to give gifts to some others in this thread? As long as I don't send the extra person or people their gifts until after the announcement on the 26th. (Because if you give gifts to people who are not your Secret Santa and reveal it to them before the 26th, it could spill the beans that they are NOT your Secret Santa.)

I think an extra generosity here can go a long way for everyone here :D I think everyone(?) would love more than gifts from their Secret Santa ^_~ (I hope I am correct in my assumption here XD)

Thanks so much for this event. I LOVE this so far :D Had so much fun doing what I just completed tonight for my secret partner! XD Want to do more!! ^^
Kiyasu
Ahh oh damn well there is always next year right?!
I completely forgot to put what I'd like, I hadn't really thought about it to be honest, I just wanted to do something nice. I suppose some sort of cute kiwi art would be nice? If you are not an artist, then I dunno I'm not used to making a wish list these days. Honestly anything that you wanted to gift me would be greatly appreciated. I don't have any games on RMN atm to review, and the games I have completed are just short jam games, but I suppose I could link my itch and have you give a review there? https://retroexcellent.itch.io/
author=kiyasu
Hey Liberty, I just completed two gifts for my Secret Santa and thinking of doing more for them, hence I'm not sending you the PM yet because I want all the gifts to be in one PM, but I'm wondering about something else: is it OK to go ahead and fulfill OTHER people's Secret Santa lists as well?

Like, as long as you get your Secret Santa's gift(s) done, I think it should be OK to give gifts to some others in this thread? As long as I don't send the extra person or people their gifts until after the announcement on the 26th. (Because if you give gifts to people who are not your Secret Santa and reveal it to them before the 26th, it could spill the beans that they are NOT your Secret Santa.)

I think an extra generosity here can go a long way for everyone here :D I think everyone(?) would love more than gifts from their Secret Santa ^_~ (I hope I am correct in my assumption here XD)

Thanks so much for this event. I LOVE this so far :D Had so much fun doing what I just completed tonight for my secret partner! XD Want to do more!! ^^
Kiyasu

If you want to do that, you certainly can! Waiting until the 26th is very appreciated, too!
author=Liberty
author=kiyasu

Kiyasu
If you want to do that, you certainly can! Waiting until the 26th is very appreciated, too!

Thank you so much, Libby!! :D

Also, about reviews on RMN, is it OK to "Save as draft" and leave it there until the 26th, or do you recommend completely avoiding the reviews submission page and saving it offline (e.g., Word) instead?
Saving as draft should be fine. It won't go into the queue until you pull it out of drafthood. >.<)b
author=Liberty
Saving as draft should be fine. It won't go into the queue until you pull it out of drafthood. >.<)b

OK, cool :D That really helps a lot that I don't have to, say, create a Word document offline or something. Thanks for confirming!!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I finished! Uploading the content took longer than making it though. I have very slow upload speed.
Marrend
Friendly reminder to submit gifts to Liberty by the 22nd of December!
Secret Santas might be a little delayed due to an incident. I'm fine but can't really do much atm, but hopefully will be able to do stuff before end just fine. If I don't get back to you about your presents, that's why. Just keep sending them my way.
Thanks for the notice, Liberty! And awww, hope things get better *hugs
author=kiyasu
Hi Fomar!! So happy to see you here! Hope you still remember me. So grateful we could connect last time <3

Of course I remember you! Some of the most thoughtful PMs I've ever received <3

author=Liberty
Secret Santas might be a little delayed due to an incident. I'm fine but can't really do much atm, but hopefully will be able to do stuff before end just fine. If I don't get back to you about your presents, that's why. Just keep sending them my way.

Hope things improve quickly. If you need a helper let me know.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Can’t wait for the 26th. I wish you all a merry Christmas in advance :D
author=OzzyTheOne
Can’t wait for the 26th. I wish you all a merry Christmas in advance :D

Thanks, you too!! And here is my Christmas illustration for everyone!!

Marrend
I wouldn't be too sure that "a little late" would necessarily translate to receiving gifts on the 26th instead of the 25th. It can mean that, but, I could see it happening on the 27th too.

Either way, I would suggest to continue to stay mute about about who you were a Secret Santa for until a day after the gifts have been distributed, whenever that day happens to be.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Oh yeah, if it goes beyond the 26th that’s totally fine, Libby needs to rest and recover after all. And yep, keeping my mouth shut about who was my secret santa.