SECRET SANTA SIGN-UPS 2021

It'll likely be some time in the next 24 hours
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Got my gift, thanks, decided to update my avatar for a while using it.

All bar one of the gifts have been given (the last is waiting on hearing back about a thing)! Merry Christmas to all and hope you enjoy your presents.

Remember, don't share who you gave a gift to, yet. Let people guess who their gifts were from!

Here's mine~ X3

SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Ohhh... Guessing who my Secret Santa is...

Hmmm??????

Maybe Atiya?

I literally have no idea about mine.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Oh wow I wonder who libby’s santa could be

I haven’t had the chance to properly read mine but someone wrote me a Christmas story which I never would have expected but am really pleased about! This is gonna be fun. From initial impressions I would guess piano? I’ll probably make another guess when I read it all.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Thank you, Kiyasu! Merry Christmas!
Thank you secret santa! Your game was short but cute. I really liked the Battle Sprite and the Kirby section. I feel like I know who you are but at the same time I don't lol.
Frogge
Just finished reading mine, I didn’t get to watch nearly as many cheesy hallmark christmas movies this year as I wanted to, so this really warmed my heart. Thank you Santa!

(My guess is still piano)
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Hehe, here's mine!

THANK YOU, SECRET SANTA! <3

KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
I still haven't received my present yet. Guess I'm the singular one out then.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I received a review of Uchioniko MZ from my Santa. A rather informative one too, and very generous with it's score in my humble opinion.

It also included a few edits to various tilesets to help make the game more graphically cohesive. Graphics are not my strong point, and the Santa noted in their review that it wasn't necessarily theirs either. This makes me highly grateful to said person.

*Edit: As for the identity of my Santa, the folder that contained the files seems to have some identification. This could be a red herring to mess with my head, but, since the folder has the text "Fflo", my initial guess would be...

...Fflo.
I have no idea who gave me the Star Shift Origins RMN page CSS thing as a gift XD Eager to find out who when the time comes :D But I know the person I gave mine to already knows it's me :P

EDIT: It looks like we're not supposed to let the recipient know who gave the presents?! XD I mean, I pretty much plastered my name all over the presents to my recipient, but now looking at the comments, it seems like people are not supposed to know who gave them their presents?! *O*

I mean, I did at least YouTube videos for my recipient (plus other offers like itch.io following, YouTube subscription invitation, and Steam friend invitation offers) and uploaded them to my YouTube account, and that would already reveal to the recipient. *O* I did way more than just two YouTube videos of two games, and made a PDF file with a letter to the recipient, listing the links and everything to all the presents, and signed the letter off with my name, site URL, and e-mail address. XD;

I didn't do any art this time besides that public one I posted yesterday, but if I did artwork only, even if I don't put my name on the picture, I'm pretty sure everyone will know I drew this or that picture. *O* Because of my art style. So, my logic was that it's OK to reveal yourself inside the gift and that the gifts are given right on the same day of the name revealing day... I didn't know it would arrive on Christmas without the revealing, but I guess it makes sense XD

EDIT #2: This is the Star Shift Origins CSS, logo, etc. RMN game page customization present I received: https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/1013/locker/Secret_Santa_for_Kiyasu.zip

Have no idea who did this, and I even tried to guess the user URLs from the user IDs like "1013" (and another ID inside the present, for example) and put them in a user profile URL (e.g., https://rpgmaker.net/users/1013/ ), but that didn't load any user profile XD Anyway, plugging the gift into the RMN game page for Star Shift Origins yielded this new awesome-looking page!! -> https://rpgmaker.net/games/12285/ This new customized game page design is soooo cool!! <3 *O* Thanks, Whoever You Are! XD
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=OldPat
Hehe, here's mine!

THANK YOU, SECRET SANTA! <3

Itchy. Tasty.

EDIT:
WHOEVER GAVE ME MY GIFT, WHOEVER YOU ARE, THANK YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST ;-;
Once I find out who you are I will shower you in WAVes of thanks!
OK... I think I might know who did the customized Star Shift Origins RMN game page design now, after doing a bit of detective work around various RMN game pages of people who posted in this thread.

Upon examining game pages like this (and... this one too) and seeing this comment;
author=Frogge
Mirak I literally love your gamepages so fucking much
... I think my Secret Santa is most likely Mirak :P
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I got a smol and cute review for rock hard!

I cannot figure out who wrote it though, I do not recognize this writing style.

The way they write feels formal, they open saying they'd like to do "their usual long review" but the only ones I know for certain who do long reviews are addict and sacred, both of which are not santas this year, they also say the experience is "what they've come to expect from this dev" which could be as much of a compliment as it is damning lol, and the formal "this dev" makes me feel it's someone I haven't interacted a lot with.

My bet is Piano or Fomar, but idk could be anyone.

Will have to wait until it's up on RMN to give proper thanks, but thank you santa if you read this!!
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
Welp, I've had a really sucky Christmas. Got Metroid dread and not really much else of note. Just endless shirts and candy and other junk. I'm getting a steam deck in February so that's cool, (I would have it RN if it wasn't for COVID) but other than that this year has been extremely barren. Didn't even get an RMN secret Santa gift. I'm on the verge of tears but I have to hold it in or it will ruin Christmas for my family. This day certainly didn't help my depression like I thought it would, it just made it worse. And I have to hold it all in or my family will be mad at me for "ruining Christmas" and "being a grinch." Everyone thinks I'm selfish when I'm not. I'm just depressed.

Edit: Also didn't get Pokemon Brilliant Diamond or SMTV, which were the games I was most hyped for. Steam Deck isn't coming until February when I can finally play my 100+ steam games I bought in the last 5 or so sales, and Legends Arceus doesn't come out until January. My brother didn't get Mario Party Superstars, his most wanted game, and 99% of my presents were cheasy T shirts I'll never wear and probably just give to charity after they rot at the bottom of my dresser for a year. I got nothing that I wanted. Not when an RMN gift. I'm so depressed. Metroid Dread will probably last me a day or two and then I'll have nothing until February or later if the Steam Deck gets delayed again due to COVID chip shortages. And I'm ranting here because no one in real life will ever listen to me. Ranting IRL will just ruin everyone else's Christmas and get me in trouble.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Krimson did you read this part of libs post?
author=Liberty
All bar one of the gifts have been given (the last is waiting on hearing back about a thing)!
Sorry to hear about you feeling sad but libs never leaves anybody without a present don't worry, just hold on a little my dude. For a website with so many timezones, xmas lasts two days.
Thank you for the review and assets, secret Santa! I got a review and assets for Fight for Life! I'll use your feedback to improve the Director's Cut. As for who my secret Santa was... I have a feeling I got Ozzy, as he seemed to hint towards it on the Discord.

author=KrimsonKatt
I'm on the verge of tears but I have to hold it in or it will ruin Christmas for my family. This day certainly didn't help my depression like I thought it would, it just made it worse. And I have to hold it all in or my family will be mad at me for "ruining Christmas" and "being a grinch." Everyone thinks I'm selfish when I'm not. I'm just depressed.
I'm extremely sorry that you didn't get a gift. Is there something that I can do?
Frogge
@KrimsonKatt: Libby did say she was waiting on a confirmation by one person before sending out the final gift, so I’m sure it’s on the way! Like Mirak said, no one gets left out without a present, if you didn’t get one from your actual santa a helper will step in in their place and gift you something.