PIXEL CLUB

author=El_WaKa

OMG this is the cutest thing, I must adop slime child.
Sign me up! Love the idea of this post ♥
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Woo all the neat slimes! I added them all to the first post!
Couldn't resist the urge to create a new one since I didn't like the first one xD
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Awesome! We got lots of cool slimes!

For this week, I got one suggestion for weapon/item icons although I do want to make it simple... I definitely want to keep that as an idea for another week though!

Tomorrow I will post a new theme!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I'm sorry, I lost a day to internet being out (that is my excuse and I will stick with it)

I got a new prompt! At least 3 Tavern assets: any size (16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 24x32, 16x32, 96x48, for example). These can be things from drinks, to plates, to tables, to food, all up to you!

I'm going until 1/7 because it's not anyone elses fault that I posted late.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster

Decided to make some, and a tiny slimeee

Some pub tiles:
beer pumps
"optics" spirit bottles for the wall
Pint glasses (full/empty)

MEAT.
FISH.
PUDDING.
JustAShyDoge
Still a dumb and shy doggo
I made stuff.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

Anyone hungry? I captured the slime from last week and made a drink, stew, and salad from it.

Though my legal team has mandated that everyone must sign a paper accepting responsibility for ingesting this slime. Not sure why.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
1/7 week suggestion:
- A lizard sprite (enemy or overworld sprite) that is no more than 64x64 in size!

The sprites so far are really good! Keep it up! Any recommendations/suggestions appreciated (I still have the weapon icon one for another week cuz I like that idea)
Ok I'm just a LITTLE late on the whole tavern food thingy.
I did it, I finally joined pixel club!

look at my lizard...