PIXEL CLUB

I went with the idea of "make an enemy for an NES rpg" and this was the result. It's kind of shitty but I hope it still works, that it looks menacing enough.

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

I didn't have a lot of time this week, so I thought to try something with just 2 colors so I could get it done faster.

Not sure if I antialiased this properly or fell back to bad pillow shading, but here we are.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Time for a new week, and a new challenge!
- Pixel tree tile, no size limit. Can be multiple tiles big as needed. Also, any type of tree is fine, it is not limited by what these tutorials show!

Various pixel tree tutorials here to help:
https://www.deviantart.com/aamatniekss/art/Simple-Tree-Pixel-art-tutorial-GIF-674644726
https://www.slynyrd.com/blog/2019/9/18/pixelblog-21-top-down-objects
https://www.pixilart.com/tutorial/pine-trees-129
unity
You're magical to me.
I tried the first tutorial but then started disobeying half way through and doing my own thing, to try to make it stranger to match some of the environments I want. I also added an outline to the trunk and some areas to match the look of other tilesets in Izrand Allure.

The result is kinda... wonky? I kind of like it but it's also kind of a mess XD
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
It looks pretty coral reefy in a way to me :D yayy glad you did one!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

Not too thrilled with how this turned out, to be honest. Leaf shapes always throw me off. But hey, at least this is practice, right?
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
TREEES
I am not good at trees but HERE:

i think i messed up with the size. was about to make 48x48 but ended up making 42x42... oh well.

since i missed some, i ended up making the rest this weekend:

tavern

maybe i should make the stool match with the table, or maybe i should make the table into a stump like to make it look unique.

lizard

i'm suck at making these.

tree

first time making it. it didn't work out as well as i thought... i didn't know how to make the patterns like what the tutorial said.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Is fine, nice collection!

Time for... a new theme: This weeks theme is ROBOT! No restrictions this time.
unity
You're magical to me.
I made a weird magitek-like robot :D

Unity: should I be using rage type skills on that for being a robot, or mind type for being possessed?

It's a fanart of Enkei (Heaven's Vault)

Decided to do a pic of Thoren for this week's theme. Been thinking about them a bit lately while on my month's break from RPing directly.
Not only do they have rocket feet and hands, but they also have a swarm of nanites that they can wield expertly!
unity
You're magical to me.
author=coelocanth
Unity: should I be using rage type skills on that for being a robot, or mind type for being possessed?

Haha!!! XD Nah, this'll probably be in a game where it has a lightning and water weakness. Back to fantasy!

And nice robot spriting, really like yours! :DDD
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Thank you WaKa for telling me to update the first post, it should be updated with the new arts!

Will change theme tomorrow, but it is still Robot for now! Let me know if you have any suggestions for new theme!
unity
You're magical to me.
Wow, didn't realize you were compiling them all like that. Super cool, thanks for all your effort :DDD

Suggestions: Dungeon floor tile, Ghost, Bed, Mimic, Statue, Gravestone, Battle Background, Shop tile pieces (a counter, stock (potions armor or whatever's being sold), boxes, etc)