PIXEL CLUB

Pages: first prev 1234 last
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Money/Coins/Yen/Dollars/Gems/Any type of currency (Fictional or non)! You can make any number of them (and it's fine to do one) but size constraint either 16x16, 24x24 or 32x32!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Money/Coins/Yen/Dollars/Gems/Any type of currency (Fictional or non)! You can make any number of them (and it's fine to do one) but size constraint either 16x16, 24x24 or 32x32!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Woo! Sorry I was a bit busy lately!

I like Unitys suggestions, so I think for this week, let's go:

GHOST!
- No restrictions on size this time! Can be an enemy, a character sprite, a big sprite, a small sprite, all up to you!
unity
You're magical to me.
Ghost Squid! :DDD

Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I'm so sorry, I've been really busy lately!

I think for the next 2 weeks, the theme will be:
SADCATs!
author=unity
Ghost Squid! :DDD

uni this is cool af the palette is really pretty and the mon looks greatgthgt

also SADCATs is an interesting theme? i suck at drawing cats? hmm?
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Okay, I'm tempted. The RMNer coins are getting me to bite. Hoping there's no time limit on these prompts.

EDIT: I come bearing a gift sized in 48x48. Took serious inspiration from the slimes in Wizardry on the NES. Or maybe the Apple II port. Anywho. A little more macabre, but still a slime. Is there a template for the animated coins? Otherwise, I'll probably tackle currency next.

Ocean
Resident foodmonster
No real time limit, focus on whichever prompt you feel most happy doing! No need to go back and do all of them either, it's all for fun and pixel practice!

Yay slimeeee
It's been a while since I did any drawing stuff, but I've been meaning to, so count me in.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
When you say "money", I think "rupees" from LoZ. So figured I'd make off-brand versions in a few different colors. Was inspired by some hexagon glass thingies for the bottom of a fishbowl, ones that I saw in my apartment lobby. (32x32)

Also did three tavern goodies -- a mixed drink, a pretzel and of course, a beer stein. (16x16)

Also wanna share the palette I'm using. Wanna say it's based on the NES, but not 100% sure how accurate it is to authentic hardware? It appears to be the same one that The Mighty Pack uses -- my go-to 8-bit asset pack -- so take that as you will.

Lastly, uh. Does anyone have a template for those spinny coins?
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
No template that I know of, those are RamZ's so he'd have to provide one!

3/13" Gonna go simple on this one now, a crate tile! I'll set a maximum size of 64x64 for this one but it is encouraged to go smaller as you like! 16x32 crate is okay!

Tavern stuff

Lizard

Tree

(I'll make more later).
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
DUMB THEME IDEA:

Steamed hams

Mainly just like, pixel a hamburger but like, if you really wanna go all out and make a scene from there, I'm not stopping you
Restriction: This time, none
I hope you're ready for mouth watering clamburgers
Pages: first prev 1234 last