LET'S PLAY UPDATES

Pages: 1
Yeah, I tend to work on stuff pretty far ahead. So, I've already recorded some stuff for February at this point.

Game Boy

Kirby's Dream Land 2: Parts 09 - 12

Game Boy Advance

Breath of Fire II (RV): Parts 05 - 08
Dexter's Laboratory: Chess Challenge - Puzzle (Easy - Hard)(Finished)
Dragon Ball - Advanced Adventure (Krillin): Parts 05 - 08
Kirby - Nightmare in Dreamland: Parts 36 - 39
Shining Soul (Dragonute): Parts 01 - 04
Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters 2006: 4 Overly Complicated FTK Deck Episodes

Playstation 2

Atelier Iris 2 (RV): Parts 32 - 35
Atelier Iris 3 (RV): Parts 24 - 27
Eureka Seven: Volume 2 - The New Vision (RV): Parts 01 - 04
Mana Khemia (RV): Parts 23 - 26
Samurai Western: Parts 14 - 16 (Finished)
Tales of the Abyss: Parts 28 - 31
The Bouncer (Kou): Parts 10 - 14 (Finished)
The Bouncer (Volt): Parts 01 - 04

Pokemon

Pokémon Silver: Totodile/Feraligatr - Parts 12 through 23
Pokémon Gold: Cyndaquil/Typhlosion - Parts 02 through 13
Pokémon Crystal: Chikorita/Meganium - Parts 02 through 05
Moemon (Mono Ground): Parts 27 - 29 (Finished)
Pokemon LeafGreen (Mono Psychic): Parts 21 - 24

RPGMaker.net

BBBB-Milennin (Finished)
Bob - Block Blob (Let's Try)
Crazy Vet (Finished)
Delusions of Duty (Finished)
Demon Legacy: Parts 08 - 11
Digital Monsters - Taichi's Story: Parts 05 - 08 (Finished)
Grab Open Kill: Parts 01 & 02 (Finished)
Klaustastrophe: Parts 01 & 02 (Finished)
Legend of Shenja (RV): Parts 05 - 08
Legend of the Mystical Deer: Parts 01 - 12 (Finished)
One-Screen RPG (Finished)
Pengui!: Parts 01 - 04
Pumpkin Night (Finished)
Push!: Parts 01 - 04
Puzzle Hero (Finished)
Pyro Act I (Finished)
Rudolf the Red Rose Slain Deer (Finished)
Sandy and the Christmas Card Caper (Finished)
Saviors of Delta - Sword of the Dawn: Parts 05 & 06 (Finished)
Super Bomber Habbit: Parts 01 - 03 (Finished)
Sawed (Finished)
Tetris (Let's Try)(RPG Maker 2003)
The Mysterious Wonderland of Alicia-chan (Finished?)
Wind Walker (Finished)
Witch.RPG DX: Parts 01 - 03 (Finished)

Steam

Ceress and Orea: Parts 01 - 03 (Finished)
Chosen 2: Parts 01 - 04 (Finished)
Disgaea PC (Male): Parts 14 - 17
Phantom Brave PC: Extra Maps 06 - 08 and how to unlock Extra Map 06 & 08
Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries (Scenario 18)(Parts 01 - 04)
Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries (Until We Win Episode 45)(Parts 1 - 4)
To The Moon: Parts 01 - 09 (Finished)

Notes: I was hoping to have more stuff done by this point, but I started suffering from some currently unknown illness on Christmas which has really held up getting work done for over a week now.
How do you pick which RPG Maker games to cover?
I either pick off of list of stuff I haven't covered yet or go flipping through the games list in search of something quick and easy to take care of. Though, I'll admit the main motivator for looking for short games is my schedule for game updates tends to look something like this.

<Insert Game Title Here> x

With the x usually being followed by a 4 or 5 depending on what day of the week the game's updates are going to happen on. Albeit I ignored that rule while dealing with "Legend of the Mystical Deer" recently by just breaking up each of the three maps into roughly four ten minute episodes apiece and setting them up for release over the first twelve days of February.

So I'm not above playing a bit fast or lose with my own rules based on how much I enjoy a game or in some cases how much I can abuse a game to fill in the schedule. After all, I'm over a week behind schedule at the moment since I was feeling under the weather for a while.
Well, I've updated my original post to include stuff that's been finished since my original posting. Sadly, I'm getting way behind schedule so I'll probably try to pick off a few short RPG Maker/Steam games again.

Albeit the last short game I played on Steam was "To The Moon" which took me nine twenty to thirty minute episodes to complete.

And for those curious about the (Finished?) next to "The Mysterious Wonderland of Alicia-chan". It's because the game keeps instantly going right to the title screen after I gave the rabbit the cards in the garden and considering the game prompts you to save after finishing that little section I think there's still more sections of the game to cover. Though, I'll probably revisit that one at a later date since I'm still a bit bitter about the death maze. And the only way to be absolutely positive about my conclusion is if I beat that section again since I was only using a single save slot while playing through the game up to that point.
Well, I updated this topic for the final time. I'll make sure to include a specific month in the topic next time.
Damn! Are you playing like 10 games at once on your channel or what?
I'm working on dozens of games at the same time. In fact, I'd probably be working on way more if I had more time, but I do need to spend some time on eating, sleeping, working, and so on.
Pages: 1