TIGER, TIGER, BURNING BRIGHT :: 2022 GAMMAK CHALLENGE!

Pages: 1
The rules of this challenge are as follows:
- The game must be playable in order to get the badge.
- The game must feature a tiger prominently.
- The game must be started and finished within 2022.
- The game must have at least 10 minutes of playtime.
- The game must have an accepted game page on RMN.

You will need to post a link to it in this thread when finished. Also, feel free to share resources here too!

You will then receive a Tiger badge worth 50MS.

I hereby declare this the Year of the Tiger.

Tiger symbolism stands for strength, fearlessness, and military prowess. In many cultures, as well as religions like Hinduism and Buddhism, tigers are vehicles of various deities. In Hindu culture, tiger skin is considered sacred because it is the seat of Lord Shiva.

A tiger can also stand for military prowess, status, rank, place, and position - even royalty or King. The mystical tiger was also used extensively for its medicine. The state of being grounded is another symbolic meaning of the tiger, for no other animal is as fearless and steady as the tiger.
At last, an animal included in the 2K/2K3 RTP! I'll have to make something for this.
Oh, I am SO doing this. Never participated in a challenge before, but I've never had a year to do it.

Although I've already got a great idea and this might literally be done tomorrow.

EDIT: Oh yeah, this is coming along. Bonus point if you can figure out the inspiration for it. Stoked about this. Development screenshot below.
author=Strak
Bonus point if you can figure out the inspiration for it.

Maybe it's just me, but I kinda get a "Lion King" vibe from your screenshot and the text in it.
Considering the white tiger, I'm assuming its based off the predecessor to the lion king, which had a white lion in it.
Screenshot looks hella tight btw!
If it's a tiger that turns into a tank, yes. If it's just a tank, no. Not sure you know this, but tanks aren't animals.

author=Liberty
If it's a tiger that turns into a tank, yes. If it's just a tank, no. Not sure you know this, but tanks aren't animals.

How about "weretigers" or such?
How about a humanoid tiger species?
Or one of those ancient Animal/Human hybrid deities?
If you can make a case that it's part-animal-tiger at least, then probably.
No fair! You wouldn't let me use Owlbears for the year of the Owl.
My care to fuck ratio has seriously dampened. Not enough to allow tanks in place of tigers, but enough to allow hybrids.
Your event, your rules. Simple as that.
The rule says:

author=Liberty
- The game must feature a tiger prominently.

Tiger I and Tiger II are tigers. But not animal tigers. ;-)
Great idea! I'll just work out this phrase: "There can't be two male tigers on one mount."
If the character is tiger-themed, is that okay? Had an idea for a Kamen-Rider-esque game in my head.
Pages: 1