WHAT DO YA'LL THINK AT MY ATTEMPT TO MAKE A TITLE SCREEN? I HAVE VERY LIMITED PHOTO EDITING SKILLS.

Pages: 1
So keep in mind I have very little photo editing skills, but I wanted to try to see what I can do on my own. What do you all think?

https://i.ibb.co/PGLNkFr/Title-Screen.png
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Certainly gives off horror vibes, but, that might be because there's a zombie/ghoul front-and-center! Given the text of the title, the font isn't what I might expect, but, kinda gives it's own gothic feel. Not sure about where the lens flare on it's outstretched hand is coming from. Could be from magic?
My intention wasn't to give off horror vibes, but rather the feeling of dread. It is a fantasy Style game through and through, but there are a lot of dark elements sprinkled throughout the game. This is going to sound vague because I don't want to spoil anything, but that image is very representative of what the meat of the story stands for. You are correct yes, that lens flare is very much magic motivated.
Very cool! If I may make a suggestion, it would be to replace the yellow text with light purple. That would tie it together with the purple glow on the ghoul's hand. Just my opinion!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Looks good to me!
author=dethmetal
Very cool! If I may make a suggestion, it would be to replace the yellow text with light purple. That would tie it together with the purple glow on the ghoul's hand. Just my opinion!

Ok ty, I'll give that a shot and see what it looks like.

author=pianotm
Looks good to me!

Thanks, it turned out better then I expected.
Pages: 1