RECENT TIMES

Pages: 1
So. I just want to clarify some things that have been going on behind the scenes. It involves Mog, and several other members. Some of you are probably going to call bullshit but I don't care.

There is no GW vs. RMN war. If anything it's a #G&D and RMN war. No, not even that. It's a Mog war. Why? First off, GW isn't about RPGMaker anymore. (And hasn't been for a while.) The only part that cares is G&D, which, really, has nothing against you guys. What happened today was, Mog came into our channel #G&D (which isn't even actually about gamedesign) and started stirring up shit. Basically, I mentioned YDS (my cousin...) and Mog started questioning me about why she left. I told him the truth and he more or less started hollering at everyone, stirring up a lot of crap that doesn't need to be stirred.

<Mog> man Azn
<Mog> do you give YSD hardcore cunnilingus or something
<Mog> you're on her dick like mad

<Mog> so moral of the story: tft keep wearing girl clothes like a fag. and azn get of yds nutz

<Mog> you went on and on like a little bitch ness

<Mog> are you a faggot azn
<Mog> are you really a faggot

<Mog> i got a pretty big cock
<Mog> who wants to lick it
<Mog> its prolly bigger than yours psyburn
<Mog> i mean you ARE asian

I'm not going to post the whole log because it's over an hour's worth of text.

So, at this point, I headed into #rpgmaker.net to see what was going on. Some of you seemed to think that we planned an "invasion" or something which isn't true.
Basically, Asalieri started attacking me right away. Which I still don't understand. Why is he always such a dick to me?
Sample:
<Asalieri> I was unter the impression you WERE a faggot, Azn

The moment after I get kickbanned. Which I understand, since all I have ever done on that channel was troll. However, Macubex had no reason to be kickbanned. In fact, he didn't troll or anything at all and wanted to be a productive member. (Even posting screenshots a couple minutes before he was banned.) Mog decided to bring it up though, when commenting on Macubex's screenshot and then replied with, "Let's not stir shit up." See the irony yet?

And then, Mog rolls around into #rpgmaker.net and denies everything.

<Karsuman> <AznChipmunk>
<Karsuman> Mog came into our channel
<Karsuman> <AznChipmunk>
<Karsuman> Asked me why YDS left
<Karsuman> <AznChipmunk>
<Karsuman> I told him
<Karsuman> <Kef>
<Karsuman> does he have like a command phrase or something to make him go back into the summoning circle
<Karsuman> <AznChipmunk>
<Karsuman> he started calling us faggots
<Karsuman> <TFT>
<Karsuman> just you, azn
<Karsuman> <Ankylo>
<Karsuman> I don't care what he does in your channel
<Karsuman> <TFT>
<Karsuman> just you...
<Karsuman> <AznChipmunk>
<Karsuman> and he pulled the race card on psyburn
<Mog> oh come on
<Mog> did not
<Mog> jesus
<Mog> Azn is a little bitch
<Mog> he's the worst seriously

(That's Karsu quoting something from me.)

<Asalieri> Azn is beyond little bitch. He's got issues with me too
<Karsuman> They aren't coming back. =P
<Asalieri> and he's too much of a fag to confront me like a man
<Karsuman> I don't think he likes me either.
<Asalieri> then again, I may be giving him too much credit

For the record Karsu, I had nothing against you.

<Asalieri> hey Azn, you're a little dickweed. Talk to me when you're ready to be a human being
<Asalieri> at least tell me how you ran to GW because I am a big bad meanie
<Asalieri> don't gotta tell your little friends on AIM
<Asalieri> you can tell me, I will be gentle with your miniscule balls

This is Asalieri making fun of me when I'm not even in the channel. And... the only Asalieri has against me is that I trolled a couple of times on IRC when he was talking about my game and stuff, but I never attacked him or anything. However, this time I didn't really do anything ban-worthy and I don't really understand as to why I got banned, except that Anklyo decided to mass-ban.

<@Karsuman> He's just a prig that ran over to GW after Asa talked to him about his shit game.

This isn't true at all. For one, I had been at GW already. Second, I left due to... more or less the same reasons as YDS. (The RMN magazine is the main reason.)

<Asalieri> see, some guy I worked with decided to post a podcast featuring my VOICE on GW
<Asalieri> and somehow they ended up loving it. (much to my chagrin)

If you actually read the GW topic about your podcast, you'll find nearly the opposite is true, btw.

<Asalieri> and to be fair, Azn is a big perpetrator

The one who instigated all this crap was Mog. I just found out he was banned on GW because he was pretty much boiling cauldrons of feces.

<Asalieri> keep in mind no one cared whether Benedict Arnold thought they were cool back in the 1800s

WHAT IS THIS. Like next time using historical evidence to make a burn, make sure you're not off by a century or two.

I'm merely posting this because there are still a few members around here that I like. (I hope you know who you are.} If any of you want to talk to me or YDS or someone, come hang in #G&D or message me on IM or something. I'm leaving this place (might be around to post releases, but that's it.) I never made a farewell topic anyways. So anyways, stop bringing this crap over to G&D. We don't need your RMN-drama so leave it at RMN and know that we didn't start it - Mog did.

So fuck off, Mog. Don't put this on me.

EDIT: A GW staff member just spoke with me. This is what he says.

GW has no stance on RMN: we don't think of you as enemies or anything. We dislike Mog constantly trying to bringup a false sense of friction and then retreating behind "IT'S A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT." If RMN has any hurt feelings from GW, it's almost exclusively because Mog has destroyed any good sentiment. There is no gw policy on rmn, Mog is the only guy who annoys the shit out of us and in an ideal world if GW6 gets done we would have extended a hand of friendship if Mog had not convinced us it should be thrown away. We don't even care about WIP or anyone else being slightly a dick or anything anymore.
Ah, cool. I liked how you basically showcased everything 'negative' that I said on IRC (that was mostly playing around), and you omitted the entire 15 minutes of you defending YDS (who I just asked "hey, what happened to her") and saying how terrible RMN is and so on.

Hey! You also didn't mention the 4-5 other people who also joined in and made fun of RMN. Good times.

GW pretty much hates me with a passion and spins everything I say and do against me. Most people know this. I could say 1+1=2 and someone will have something to say about it. I'm pretty glad I'm banned because I will admit that the simple fact that I exist there causes drama. I couldn't integrate myself in their community anymore if I tried, and believe me, I have.

Finally, I also like, instead of just handling this privately, you basically stirred it up some more and made a huge biased topic filled with pretty much lies and omittance and told me to fuck off. Great!

Also you are not GW's representative. Stop acting like one.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
What is this, a fucking gang war?

COOL IT

Both of you. This is a civil place. I don't care if you argue, but for the love of Vishnu, keep it CIVIL.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
This topic is ridiculous.

Azn, you're anti-RMN. You always have been, to an extent. You have mentioned so on GW numerous times, including in myersguy's introduction topic there recently. You came here only because YDS did. After she flopped as a staff member and was fired, you both left. Ironically, the only thing that she accomplished as a staff member was pimping your game on podcasts she was otherwise unprepared for.

Edit by Holbert: Wow, Mr. Holbert. That was classless and unfair. I apologize, but will not remove the offending text as per our historical data policy.

RMN and GW have a long history of mutual disrespect and anyone who would try to pin it all on Feld are merely trying to justify preexisting prejudices. I am not covering for Feld, and I will look into that matter. But hey, that is what we have PM for. Why post it in the general forum?

This is just another sad trolling attempt.
Pages: 1