[RMMZ] [RMMV] BEELZEBUB'S GLUTTONY STATUS?

Pages: 1
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
So in my game there are seven hidden bosses called archfiends each representing one of the seven deadly sins. One of them is Beelzebub, who has an attack known as gluttony. Gluttony inflicts the gluttony status on the user, causing them to absorb all damage for 4 turns. However, if the user absorbs damage equal to 200% of their current HP during this time the status will be removed and they will take unlockable piercing almighty damage equal to the damage absorbed x2 due to "overeating." Does anyone know how to accomplish this in MV and/or MZ? I swear Yanfly had a tutorial for something like this but I couldn't find it anywhere. BTW I'm using visustella in MZ but due to MV and MZ being so similar anything that would work in MV will also probably work in MZ. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
So, let me see if I understand this. When, under the state, the afflicted user transmutes damage into healing. When the amount of healing accumulates to twice that of their max hp, the state removes itself, and, when it does so, it deals twice the damage absorbed to the afflicted user. That's, like, four times their max hp in damage that cannot be mitigated by defense, or elemental attribute, or what-not. Wouldn't that just end up killing the actor, or am I missing some relevant point about this concept that would keep that actor alive after the damage is done? Or is the point to kill off the actor after the state falls off to begin with?
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
You're sorta getting the idea. Though I've realized now that the idea I was going for isn't really going to work. I idea was the amount of damage healed before it's overflowed is 60% of the inflicted's CURRENT HP, not max HP. So let's say that the inflicted monster has 1000 current HP. They get inflicted with gluttony, after which they are attacked with a fire spell that does 600 damage. The fire elemental damage is absorbed but then the state is removed and the target takes 1200 damage. The problem with this is that it will always result in a kill, so instead I have the status grant elemental absorbsion to all elements but also a strong poison effect that drains 10% of max HP every turn the state is active. I did similar things for the other deadly sin statuses, which go as follows:

Sloth: Lowers SPD, EVA, MEV, and CEV to zero.
Greed: Doubles AP cost and makes you forcibly use another's items.
Lust: Attack your allies and spread lust to them when you attack. Also halves defenses.
Gluttony: Absorb all elements but take damage equal to 10% of your max HP every turn.
Envy: Attack your allies inflicting the "envied" status on them which halves all stats but HP and AP.
Wrath: Attack allies and enemies relentlessly but halves defenses.
Pride: Doubles STR and INT but lowers EVA, CEV, and MEV to zero.
Pages: 1